or Connect

Posts by UltraMagnetical

how do they compare to something like jcrews chino shorts?
Whats everyones opinion on the banchory? The tan ones look nice to me, however I've never seen the person. They dont seem to popular in this thread.
Hi, can anyone give me any info on how the mojaves or amoks fit? TTS? Same as AE 5 last? or should is size down? Thanks so much!
for me same size as my AE 5 last size. i wear 8.5d in both. good luck
This thing is awesome just doesnt fit me. Its 50% wool 50% cashmere solid navy, made in Italy. Its Ralph Laurens signature label which falls in between black label and purple label. Trim fit and an awesome hand on this...retail price was ~$2000. In pristine condition, as if its never been worn. 2 Button Ticket Pocket Double vented Soft shoulders with slight roping Measurements - No alterations were made to this jacket. Shoulders 18" Chest 20.5" BOC length...
These ended up being too small for me. Size 9. Brand new in box, still factory laced. The nicest color flyknit lunars IMO along with the wolf greys. PM me with any questions.
Wore this belt around 5 times. Im too fat for it now Its a size 32 and its 1.75" wide. I believe MSRP was $185.00 Contact me with any questions.
Wore this belt around 5 times. Im too fat for it now Its a size 32 and its 1.75" wide. I believe MSRP was $185.00 Contact me with any questions.
measurements?
ok great...I could have sworn in the past I read about people sizing down on the nuemok