or Connect

Posts by UltraMagnetical

for me same size as my AE 5 last size. i wear 8.5d in both. good luck
This thing is awesome just doesnt fit me. Its 50% wool 50% cashmere solid navy, made in Italy. Its Ralph Laurens signature label which falls in between black label and purple label. Trim fit and an awesome hand on this...retail price was ~$2000. In pristine condition, as if its never been worn. 2 Button Ticket Pocket Double vented Soft shoulders with slight roping Measurements - No alterations were made to this jacket. Shoulders 18" Chest 20.5" BOC length...
These ended up being too small for me. Size 9. Brand new in box, still factory laced. The nicest color flyknit lunars IMO along with the wolf greys. PM me with any questions.
Wore this belt around 5 times. Im too fat for it now Its a size 32 and its 1.75" wide. I believe MSRP was $185.00 Contact me with any questions.
Wore this belt around 5 times. Im too fat for it now Its a size 32 and its 1.75" wide. I believe MSRP was $185.00 Contact me with any questions.
measurements?
ok great...I could have sworn in the past I read about people sizing down on the nuemok
any insight on neumok sizing? I wear an 8.5 in Park Aves, Converse All Stars, Clarks DB, and 9.5 in most nikes. Thanks guys and happy holidays
Does anyone know of a coupon code for sports authority? Looking to grab a pair of those navy flyknit lunars. TIA
Newyorkislander, what kind of denim do you wear? thanks in advance.