or Connect

Posts by UltraMagnetical

No one owns the Redding?
HI AE experts, If you guys had the opportunity for one shoe, the REDDING or the CLIFTON, which would you go for and why? I believe they are/were both Nordstrom exclusives. IN your opinions which is the nicer shoe? Thanks!
definitely helps, thanks for taking the time. For some reason that doesn't seem all that tapered. Maybe the darts help with that.
Would anyone here happen to know the waist (or narrowest part) measurement of a Medium before dinner shirt? Or can anyone measure for me? thanks and merry christmas.
maybe a dumb question....it is it fair to say that on the 5 last a size 8E will fit similarly to a 8.5D?
Up for sale is a pair up jcrew uban slim fit chinos. Brand new with tags still attached. These are mainline chinos. 39.00 plus shipping in the conus. Please PM me with any questions.
Up for sale is a pair up jcrew uban slim fit chinos. Brand new with tags still attached. These are mainline chinos. 39.00 plus shipping in the conus. Please PM me with any questions.
Up for sale are 3 pairs of Scott James Corduroy Trousers. Olive, Camel, and Navy. These have never been worn and are unhemmed with tags still on them. They are slim fitting and the waist fits true to size. Really nice pants that can be dressed up or down. 50 for al three plus shipping in the CONUS. These retail for 185$ ea. needless to say this is a steal!! PM with any questions.
Up for sale are 3 pairs of Scott James Corduroy Trousers. Olive, Camel, and Navy. These have never been worn and are unhemmed with tags still on them. They are slim fitting and the waist fits true to size. Really nice pants that can be dressed up or down. $50 for all three plus shipping in the CONUS. These retail for $185 ea. needless to say this is a steal! PM with any questions.
Thanks. Well the side seams from the back would run into the vents no?