or Connect

Posts by UltraMagnetical

Woops. Size 8.5
Up for sale is a very lightly used pair of Rancourt Ranger Mocs. Ive worn them no more than 10 times, unfortunately they are too big for me. Unlined brown CXL with the popular RLH sole. Includes box, shoe bags, and shoe horn (not pictured). I beleive I paid around 330 for these. PM with questions.
I went with a medium per mikes suggestion. I'm afraid that large will be boxy around my waist. My waist is 31 inches.
Whats up everyone? I recently received the peacoat in size medium and tried it on. Its a little tight into my armpits (diggin in). Is this something thatll loosen up with wear? Im afraid If i go up to the large itll be boxy looking. Im 5ft8 165 (muscular build). Thanks for any input.
Selling this RRL heartland collection shirt. Size small. All the details youd excpect from RRL - Triple stitching, MOP Cat eye buttons, side gussets. Shirt is in PERFECT condition. Measurement: Chest: 20" Shoulders: 17.5 Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
Well they feel good in the forefoot and every where else. Is it a matter of breaking in or is it a sign they are the wrong size?
So is it normal to get blisters on the inside of your heels? Has anyone else experienced this?
Hi guys, I just recently received a pair of meermin captoes. I wore them all day to a wedding and developed some blisters on the insides of my heels, the shoes otherwise felt very comfortable and I had no problems initially wearing them around my house. Is this a situation where they need to be broken in? And how many wears does this usually take? Ive never experienced this with Allen Edmonds shoes, fwiw.
If youre looking for a staple navy suit, youve found it. Ive only worn this a few times and I do not have a need for suits any longer. DETAILS: -Polo by RL -Made in Italy by Corneliani -2 Button -Single Vent -Very slim fitting -Very soft shoulders -Pick stitching -Half Canvas -Double forward pleat (but still slim) pants -Interior suspender buttons MEASUREMENTS: Chest: 21" Shoulder: 18" Waist: 18.5 Length from BOC: 30.5 Sleeve: 23 (over an inch to let down) Waist:...
Congressman is another cut....its slimmer with softer shoulders. In my opinion its nicer than the POLO I-IV suits.