or Connect

Posts by UltraMagnetical

Up for sale is a pair up jcrew uban slim fit chinos. Brand new with tags still attached. These are mainline chinos. 39.00 plus shipping in the conus. Please PM me with any questions.
Up for sale is a pair up jcrew uban slim fit chinos. Brand new with tags still attached. These are mainline chinos. 39.00 plus shipping in the conus. Please PM me with any questions.
Up for sale are 3 pairs of Scott James Corduroy Trousers. Olive, Camel, and Navy. These have never been worn and are unhemmed with tags still on them. They are slim fitting and the waist fits true to size. Really nice pants that can be dressed up or down. 30 ea. plus shipping in the CONUS. PM with any questions.
Up for sale are 3 pairs of Scott James Corduroy Trousers. Olive, Camel, and Navy. These have never been worn and are unhemmed with tags still on them. They are slim fitting and the waist fits true to size. Really nice pants that can be dressed up or down. 30 ea. plus shipping in the CONUS. PM with any questions.
Thanks. Well the side seams from the back would run into the vents no?
Hi guys, Maybe someone knowledgable can help me as Im new to all of this. Ive recently left a jacket with a tailor to have the side brought in. It seems as thought he will be taking it in from the sides as well as the back seam. Here is my question...the side seams run into the pockets...Are any alterations supposed to be made to the pockets as well? Im just curious as to how a tailor takes in the seam if it is interrupted but the pocket. Thanks for any insight.
BIG measurements?
Up for sale is a Uniqlo Slim fit Medium Olive OCBD. Never worn and still in the original packaging. These are from last years collection of oxfords which were some of the best uniqlo has put out. Please PM with questions.
well here is an example of the wolf greys which were more readily available....and probably the 2nd best colorway: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181414629470?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
cuz they are on ebay there weren't limited? The only online retailer that had them was sports authority...i didnt see them in any stores around here.