or Connect

Posts by UltraMagnetical

whats up guys? maybe someone can give me some advice input. Im looking to make a shirt that I can wear both tucked and untucked. I have a 40in chest, 30in waist, and 38in hips. Im thinking to make a shirt with a measurement of 21" at the pit, 18" at the waist, and 20" at the hips. Would that look weird untucked? As in, would it look too bell shaped? Thanks for any help.
well I have a 40inch chest and a 30inch waist so yes the shirts are tapered and have darts in the back.. at the waist they measure 18" (36 circumference) but there is no pulling on any buttons and its not skin tight by any means...Im not sure if its the spacing between the buttons but from the side you can catch a glimpse of skin depending on how im standing or how the shirt is fallling.
Might be a weird question, but has anyone noticed that when wearing a button down shirt sans undershirt you can see your stomach in-between your button if someone is looking from the side? Has anyone else noticed this?
Im now sure if you guys frown upon this but I have a pair of nike track tights in black L that I am selling. They have only been tried on and they dont fit me. They are discontinued and they sold out pretty much everywhere. PM me for info/pics. Thanks
Does anyone own the redding? If so, care to share your opinions on the shoe? thanks
No one owns the Redding?
HI AE experts, If you guys had the opportunity for one shoe, the REDDING or the CLIFTON, which would you go for and why? I believe they are/were both Nordstrom exclusives. IN your opinions which is the nicer shoe? Thanks!
definitely helps, thanks for taking the time. For some reason that doesn't seem all that tapered. Maybe the darts help with that.
Would anyone here happen to know the waist (or narrowest part) measurement of a Medium before dinner shirt? Or can anyone measure for me? thanks and merry christmas.
maybe a dumb question....it is it fair to say that on the 5 last a size 8E will fit similarly to a 8.5D?