or Connect

Posts by gogators

I believe it's the UPenn tie http://www.samhober.com/college-university-silk-ties/university-of-pennsylvania-silk-tie.html
Yeah I snagged the 9s early this morning... nice deal
payment sent, thanks!
Looking to buy these in US 8.5-9, also willing to pay for a proxy from the factory. It said I had to put a price, but I'm more flexible than ^^^
Price drop to $85 shipped
Ah, but none that look like Kiton buttons
bumping this as I have been searching as well, but have not had any luck...
Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in Brown, size 9.5D. These were purchased at an AE outlet, worn, but tons of life remains in the soles. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. PM me with questions or offers.   SOLD - thanks
RLPL casual pink shirt, barrel cuffs, 90% cotton, 10% cashmere. Beautiful fabric and shirt, I just cannot seem to rock pink. Shirt is in great condition. Price includes shipping CONUS, if you live overseas shipping is extra. PM with me questions or offers.   Price: $50, now $45 shipped!
I purchased this from Shopthefinest on ebay, and it's a great shirt, but it just doesn't fit me. Barrel cuff, spread collar, twill fabric, plain white. Sleeves are unaltered (35/36), and 16.5 neck. Shipping is included, and first to pay gets it. Open to offers.   Price: $100, now $85 shipped!   Sold!