or Connect

Posts by sabracadabra

Visvim virgil plain toe light brown suede sz10 - In excellent condition, 9,5/10 - with box - smooth and hairy suede - fit pretty much true to size asking 485$ + shippings (25$ in EU, 45$ overseas)
Hey everyone, Here is a pair of SS11 grizzlys in the natural colorway. These were made of an heavy kudu outer and italian canvas, have the classic riri zipper on the side, 8 holes with brass eyelets and finished of with a sewn on, replaceable Vibram commando sole, hand stitched moc toe and the significant heel stabilizer, natural cork footbed and leather inner sole. 30cm outsole. Built to last and get better with age. They're in excellent condition, an easy 9,5/10,...
Here is a pair of fw09 robert geller 5 pocket jeans These are among the best pair of pants he made Nice fit, lose at the crotch and taped at the ankles Slim but not skinny In a great and versatile olive colouway, perfect for mid-season 95% coton 5% elasthane, slightly stretchable 43-44cm waist 95€ plus shippings (20€ in EU, a bit more overseas)
Letting this one go since i have far too much jackets and need shoes. Classic designed visvim lieutenant coat, lined with a gore tex shell. Outer made of thick warm harris tweed wool. Straight cut, slightly curved arms, creates a great silhouette. Good condition, no external signe of wear except a few loose buttons but nothing you cant fix up. Few lines on it here : http://www.freshnessmag.com/2009/11/16/visvim-fall-winter-2009-lieutenant-coat/ Sts 47cm, ptp 54cm.
Visvim FW12 mid folk gornergrat, brown, new with tags and box, size 9US Worn two hours before i realised they were too snug on my feet. Really pissed off. Totally new with tags, bag and box. I'll gladly trade these for a pair of 9,5US/10US. Been especially looking for this model since its extremely versatile and really has it own style, goes so well with vis 04 cut. This colourway is the lighter brown, shows the premade whiskers the best, on an amazing cowhide leather...
- Got this beauty a year ago, wore it once, back from the dry cleaning - Material is light, fluid but not fragile. - The fit is typical Dior Homme : long and slim body, with "slimmish" trousers. - Color is rather hard to photograph : it is black, with very thin discontinued white stripes. - Material is Super 100's wool. Jacket is fully lined with Bemberg (Dior word for synthetic silk). - Tagged size is 50, but as usual with Dior Homme, this suit fits on the small side. It...
still looking for a TOJ brown/whiskey/toffee bomber sz50, will pay good money
- Kind of a piece of history, from Robert Geller best collection, this parka has the strong military feeling of the early RG with cloak-ish detailing on a washed, heavy moleskin that keeps warm and dry. - With removable hood fur - As much as i like it / want to own it, i just have to face its too tight on the shoulders for me. - Size 50, shoulder to shoulder 47cm, pit to pit 53cm
Looking for a TOJ A2 bomber in either whiskey or brown colorway, sz50 (18-19 shoulders, 21-22 pit) Also interested in black versions. Will also consider offers for any TOJ bomber.
- True gem, among all the leather shirt ive tried this is the one i kept - MA+ slim with long torso leather shirt is a smooth, juicy, medium thickness black calf - Raglan shoulders, twisted arms, hidded buttons, stand up collar that can be worn two ways - 8,5/10 condition, worn but no defect & not much wear on the leather - this is the thing you throw on your shoulders and live in for the whole spring summer, so comfy - Fit picture of the same shirt