or Connect

Posts by Vinneus

Down Shirt from last fall/ winter size small but fits Medium. grey wool herringbone and nylon lined, snap button closures two chest pockets. great mid layer or light jacket, make anything super warm! gently worn 8.9-10 Tagged small: pit to pit 21" sleeve 20 shoulder 17.5 f length 27 b length 29 US Retail: 400!
Released last month, now long sold out. Youll be hard pressed to find a better wash or damage treatment on a pair of denim! Worn gently 2-3 times, rinsed on cold and hung dry. comes complete with bag and tags. retail $398! all info here: http://aptmnt.myshopify.com/products/blues-very-skinny-jean-trash-wash
Fw 13 Worn 2-3 times, could pass for new. retail 975 size 43 True us 10 narrow 10.5
yes i updated the pics with my good camera and here are the measurements: Front Length 26.5" Pit to pit 20.5" Sleeves 26" Waist 18" Shoulders 17.5" Back Length 27" Jacket is so dang tuff, ill hate to see it go!
Picked this up on a whim from the market place last year, never gave it much attention. I forget the exact model and any help would be appreciated. I do know its the softest. sweetest smelling leather i have ever handled for the money. Snap down collar, ribbed cuffs on sleeves and bottom that are nice and tight, snap and slash hand pockets, ma-1 style zip closer and arm pocket. Butter soft lamb! Condition: 8.9-10 (2-3 minor scufs that can be polished out) Fit: True US...
Straight from the archives, passing along the grail to fund a project with a friend. Less than a dozen of these in existence this single piece was Hirokis inspiration for the SS11 collection, and ushered in the natural dye "ict" era. Hand knit from japanese shetlan wool, natural mud dyed, with elk brain tanned elbow patches! The Cowichan PO is a beast, classified as outerwear youde sweat on the north pole in this thing. The color gradiation in person is absolutly stunning...
it would be best for a 38-40 chest.
Purchased from webshop, brand new condition. Size medium. cut off sleeves, huge hood, long slim cut, ends around high thigh, splits up the sides that hit at waist. Retail $250 and back ordered.
Sold
dang... not my size, but what a really cool collabo.