or Connect

Posts by Vinneus

One time release "Armiger" boot from visvim fw13 season. Hand made from buttery soft cow hide leather done on a chrity sole and storm welt! its doesnt get much better than this. Hiroki never does black, but when he makes the rare exception its spot on! This boot can pull off any look, and is in mint condition. Fits 10-10.5
Passing along some older visvim gems, no box for any of these so the price reflects that. All have been worn but still have plently of life left to give.... Maliseet Moc- $300 Done in biege elk suede, crepe sole and shaman beads on the toe. Released in 2011 and never done again. Real gems! Yucca Moc- 225 Butter soft, burnt oragne goat suede. Hand stitched toe box, supported by the all time classic "Americana" sole. I adore these loafers, just havent touched them in...
*Actually looking to move some of my visvim collection PM me for complete list (sze 2/M and footwear sz 10)
Ebbets field flannel caps, all lightly worn. all 3 for $95 Shipped -Black Duck Camp Inventory make up (adjustsable, lightweight black duck canvas, 8.5/10) -Olive Flannel Camp Custom make up (adjustable, thick warm flannel, 9/10) -Gray Scale Inventory make up 7 1/4 (mid weight flannels, unworn!)
Purchased from Nepenthes NYC and constructed from vintage flannels. Solid back, front patched together, size med
-Original release Indigo dyed Noragi sz 2 Sold -SS13 2.5 Goretex Totem Parka sz2 $625 The perfect grab and go 3 season parka, lt beige, taped seems, plenty of pockets. The devil is in the details on this piece... vintage fabric trim, riri zips, fleece lined pockets. layer it down for a cold wet night or with just a tee for drizzly spring morning. -ss13 Jacob Chambrey tunic Sold -03 Fluxus Indigo dyed cords sz 2 Sold -fw 14 20L Pack $500 Navy cordura balistic nylon,...
...i was waiting to post this so I could get information on them from Hiroki himself. Released for the study and practice exhibition, he took a biege pair of suede gillas and dyed them with both mud and indigo! Color is insane on these, as was the price tag (89k) unbelievable moc that can suit any fit.... sized 10.5 but fit a hair small due to the dye process. worn a bit but in great shape, the patina on these will be epic. Retail price was almost $900 USD! Fits true US...
Down Shirt from last fall/ winter size small but fits Medium. grey wool herringbone and nylon lined, snap button closures two chest pockets. great mid layer or light jacket, make anything super warm! gently worn 8.9-10 Tagged small: pit to pit 21" sleeve 20 shoulder 17.5 f length 27 b length 29 US Retail: 400!
Released last month, now long sold out. Youll be hard pressed to find a better wash or damage treatment on a pair of denim! Worn gently 2-3 times, rinsed on cold and hung dry. comes complete with bag and tags. retail $398! all info here: http://aptmnt.myshopify.com/products/blues-very-skinny-jean-trash-wash
Fw 13 Worn 2-3 times, could pass for new. retail 975 size 43 True us 10 narrow 10.5