or Connect

Posts by burningbright

This is piano guy with goofy voice we're talking about, right?
Still available in 30 mL?
Unless you're a member on the Fedora Lounge.
Just not a fan of topying, even if they nail it on.
Firefly Sarah Connor Chronicles Dead Like Me Arrested Development Carnivale LOL at Quark. It really was ahead of it's time. I'd also add the Prisoner to that list of quirky shows that should've stuck around a little longer. That remake of it that came out a couple years ago sucked, despite McKellen and Caviezel's best efforts to keep it on life support through their performances. Show needed a better writers like Steven Moffat or Russel T. Davies.
Tempting, but living in Chicago demands a commando sole (well except for this year; easiest winter I've ever been through). To everyone who grabbed them, let's see some pics when the boots arrive.
Thanks, I'll try it. What kind of small file did you use, as I imagine it really would have to be small to fit through an eyelet.
Basically 7 hours of chill. This guy used to hold actual "sleep concerts" back in the early 80's. I still listen to this from time to time when I go to bed at night. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somnium_%28album%29
That sucks man, sorry to hear that. How could Alden screw an order up for one of their own stores? Still, given the wait times now, especially for whiskey, if they can't go back and alter them to all eyelets, I'd just grab'em and cut my losses.Speaking of eyelets, are anybody's eyelets completely shredding their flat waxed Alden laces? The eyelets on my cigar Indys are devouring my laces. The metal rings that they use for the inner eyes have sharp parts that stick up...
+1$675 for a #8 Indy is getting ridiculous. Still, I'm curious to see who's gonna come runnin' and how fast they'll sell out.But man, $675 for #8....