or Connect

Posts by burningbright

Not sure how it works for visiting team fans. It's a gamble, but I know that historically, WC tickets have dropped steeply in price the week before the game, as nervous holders who haven't sold them by then (due to holiday schedule madness) are desperate to unload them, so you might luck out and get them for below $300, which is actually cheaper than most STH's had to pay for theirs. Having been to the WC at Wrigley using this method, I'll say that it was fun and novel,...
He will not be missed.
That's sad when charging a cop for shooting an innocent man is considered a victory these days.
To which, I'd still say, no, they aren't a threat to the US.Now they're grabbing at straws by trying to bring this Khorasan group to the forefront as the imminent threat to the US, since they know the IS one isn't holding water the way they'd hoped. Khorasan is like what, 50 guys and nobody had even heard of them.
So then your options at that point are Old Joe and this guy:
He'll have to weigh his decision very carefully indeed. The GOP landscape is going through a pretty intense shake-up right now and when the dust settles, he may find that the demographic that voted for him is no longer for him or no longer the majority. Unless he has some colossal meltdown of epic proportions, I'm still envisioning a Rand - Hillary battle.
Nothing to see here, folks, just your routine miscarriage of justice. Please go about your business. No Indictments after police shoot and kill man at Wal-Mart; Justice Department launches investigation
Can't be any worse than what the Bears' secondary looks like right now. Totally decimated after game 3.
We haven't pulled out since 1990. The bastards we have sired are countless by now.
Anybody read Butler's 1935 book, War is a Racket? http://www.amazon.com/War-Racket-Antiwar-Americas-Decorated/dp/0922915865 "War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of...