or Connect

Posts by lilmann40

I will check and post this evening.
Polo Ralph Lauren Black Vest Jacket Brand new with tags Men's Size Small MSRP on this vest is $225 Measures 19.5" from pit-to-pit as measured straight across. Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions. Paypal for payment. Shipping will be $7 within the US, or I can meet up within the NYC area.
Antonio Maurizi men's cuoio wing tip lace up dress shoes $100 Size: 40 EU / ~7.5 US ..... 40 is printed on the sole and in the shoe.... I wear a 7 US and these run just a bit long. Width is good. I feel if you are a 7-8 US, these will work. Worn only a dozen times or so - I'd estimate 10. Purchased from Nordstrom Rack in NYC in early 2012. Shoes have been stored in their box with shoe trees inserted (not included). Shoes have only been worn in good weather, never getting...
Allen Edmonds Lombard Shoes. US Men's Size 9.5 Black in color I'd say these are about a 6/10 condition wise. I've been the only owner (owned since 2012). Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions. Shipping will be $15 for these within the US. I can also meet up in NYC. Paypal for payments please. Thank you!
To Boot New York Adam Derrick Franco Wingtip Shoes. US Men's Size 9.5. These shoes have a good amount of wear. They could use a cleaning and some care. Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions. Shipping will be $15 within the US. I'm also able to meet up in NYC. Paypal for payments. Thank you.
Gucci men's oxblood cap toe lace up dress shoes $100 Size: 6 UK / 7 US ..... 6 is printed on the sole and in the shoe Worn only a handful of times to work - 5 times at most. Purchased from Fifth Ave Gucci store in NYC in summer 2013. Part of the SS13 collection. Shoes have been stored in their dust bag, in their box with shoe trees inserted (not included). Shoes have only been worn in good weather, never getting wet or being exposed to potential damaging elements. Both...
Hello, I have some shoes for sale. Take a look at the pics. These are all used shoes (except as noted). Two Boot New York light brown wingtips (with box) - $40 Allen Edmonds Lombard black brogues (with box) - $40 GH Bass Signature tan suede shoes (NEW) - $20 Clarks blue Desert Boots (barely worn) - $45 Hawkings McGill DB-style light brown boots (NEW) - $20 The others not mentioned are $10 a pop + $10 shipping - beaters Shipping will be $10 per pair to US. Can...
Hello, I have some shoes for sale. Take a look at the pics. These are all used shoes (except as noted). Two Boot New York light brown wingtips (with box) - $40 Allen Edmonds Lombard black brogues (with box) - $40 GH Bass Signature tan suede shoes (NEW) - $20 Clarks blue Desert Boots (barely worn) - $45 Hawkings McGill DB-style light brown boots (NEW) - $20 The others not mentioned are $10 a pop + $10 shipping - beaters Shipping will be $10 per pair to US. Can...
Tommy Hilfiger Suit Size: 36S (Drop 6 for the Pants) Color: Light Grey - I took several pics throughout my apartment to get the best lighting Notch Lapel/Double Vent/2-Button 100% Wool Condition: NEW without tags - Purchased this from Nordstrom Rack but soon after lost quite a bit of weight, so I'm swimming in the suit Jacket Sleeve Length: 24" (from top shoulder) Armpit-to-Armpit: 17" (when measured from seam to seam) Overall Length: 28.75" (from top of collar to...
For sale is a Ralph Lauren sweater I wore the sweater a while ago, but it's been sitting in my closet for close to two years. Still in great condition. Mens Size Small. Material:100% Cotton Shipping will be $12 for this - inquire for international shipping cost Do check out my other listings as well