or Connect

Posts by lilmann40

Tommy Hilfiger Suit Size: 36S (Drop 6 for the Pants) Color: Light Grey - I took several pics throughout my apartment to get the best lighting Notch Lapel/Double Vent/2-Button 100% Wool Condition: NEW without tags - Purchased this from Nordstrom Rack but soon after lost quite a bit of weight, so I'm swimming in the suit Jacket Sleeve Length: 24" (from top shoulder) Armpit-to-Armpit: 17" (when measured from seam to seam) Overall Length: 28.75" (from top of collar to...
For sale is a Ralph Lauren sweater I wore the sweater a while ago, but it's been sitting in my closet for close to two years. Still in great condition. Mens Size Small. Material:100% Cotton Shipping will be $12 for this - inquire for international shipping cost Do check out my other listings as well
For Sale is a pair of John Varvatos dress pants Mens Size 30 - see measurements below as they have been altered a bit Color: Black Inseam: 28" Waist (as measured across): 15" Leg Opening: 6.5" Rise: 10" Shipping will be $8 within the US. $20 outside the states
For sale is a Gucci polo shirt The polo is still in great condition Mens Size Medium. Please Note: This shirt was tailored and fits me very nicely (5'7" and 145 lbs). Shipping will be $12 for this - only to the US due to the price. Can pick up in NYC to avoid shipping cost. Do check out my other listings as well - selling multiple Gucci products
For sale is a Gucci U-Neck long-sleeve shirt The shirt has been worn less than five times - still in immaculate condition. Mens Size Medium. Material: 100% Silk Shipping will be $12 for this - only to the US due to the price. Can pick up in NYC to avoid shipping cost. Do check out my other listings as well - selling multiple Gucci products
For sale is a Gucci V-Neck sweater The sweater has been worn around five times - still in immaculate condition. Mens Size Medium. Material:70% Wool/30% Silk Shipping will be $12 for this - inquire regarding international shipping. Can pick up in NYC to avoid shipping cost. Do check out my other listings as well - selling multiple Gucci products
For sale is a Gucci cardigan The cardigan has been worn less than five times - still in immaculate condition. Mens Size Medium. Material:70% Cashmere/30% Silk Retail is somewhere around $1,000 Shipping will be $12 for this - inquire regarding international shipping. Can pick up in NYC to avoid shipping cost. Do check out my other listings as well - selling multiple Gucci products
For sale is a Gucci track-like jacket. The coat has been worn around 5 times - still in immaculate condition. I wouldn't say the color is red but I also wouldn't call it quite burgundy - it's somewhere in between - hopefully the pics will help illustrate this (a few with and most without flash). Mens Size Medium. Material: 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Shipping will be $12 for this - inquire regarding international shipping. Can pick up in NYC to avoid shipping cost.
Gucci Cap Toe Brogue Lace Ups Size: 7 (FYI, Gucci sizes are different than standard US shoes - I'm a 9 or a 9.5 in most standard sneakers/shoes and these fit me) Color: Brown I believe the MSRP is around $585.00. I bought these in December of 2013 and have worn them less than 5 times. The bottom front and back are capped and I had the protector installed on the front bottom of the shoe (see pics). I guess the pics should do justice, but if you have any questions,...
These are sample Oliver Spencer shoes. They are NEW. They've been tried on a few times so the white bottoms have a touch of dirt build-up but that's it (see pic below). Nothing but the shoes here, no box, etc. Take a look at the pics (with and without flash) and let me know if you're interested. Size: 9 Color: Navy Blue w/pure white soles. Shipping will be $12 within the US. I can also meetup in NYC to negate the shipping cost.