or Connect

Posts by closetM

Quote: Originally Posted by ABoskovich Mark, I was looking at the shirts on eBay, getting ready to buy, but was a little confused re sleeve length. I'm a 17-35, but sleeve lengths all seemed to vary. Went to hit the button and the price nearly doubled. Can you help? Just sent you a PM explaining...the eBay sale price expired when you were looking, but was reactivated. SF members are free to submit offers...I am happy to work with you by...
Quote: Originally Posted by scohrdarkshadow I bought an unlined brioni blazer advertised NWT on ebay but the vents and pockets have all been opened. What's worse, there's a good amount of fuzz (though no actually pilling) on the shoulder and neck. However, the two areas where I would think the most wear would occur, under the armpit and on the unlined inside, have little fuzzing. There is a tag sewn onto the sleeve, but it is half of the inner pocket...
A couple of announcements to make today...I am now open to offers on my Jay Kos shirts...feel free to PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. http://stores.ebay.com/closetM_Jay-K...34Q2ec0Q2em322 I recently listed some great sweaters from Gianfranco Ferre and Tricots St. Raphael. This is not world class merchandise in the category of the Jay Kos shirts, but I have some really nice stuff here at great prices...Definitely worth looking at. From Gianfranco Ferre, I have...
Quote: Originally Posted by 1up Hey guys, I'm from a relatively small city in Canada, so there's not a whole lot available for cutting edge clothing around here. I'm heading to Vegas for the week, any suggestions of places I should check out? Anywhere I could potentially buy a pair of BoO x Sperry's? I've been out there many times. My favorite store was Avventura in the Forum Shops, but unfortunately they closed that location a while...
I just listed the rest of my Jay Kos shirts. I have been dealing with Jay for years, but I never got a batch of merchandise like this. He wanted to start fresh with a new line of shirts, so he had no choice but to get rid of the stock in his Park Avenue store. This may have had something to do with the recent opening of his shop at Wolf Badger in London, so the merchandise would be the same in both stores...not sure. Anyway, there is a huge selection of beautiful shirts,...
I just listed the rest of my Jay Kos shirts. I have been dealing with Jay for years, but I never got a batch of merchandise like this. He wanted to start fresh with a new line of shirts, so he had no choice but to get rid of the stock in his Park Avenue store. This may have had something to do with the recent opening of his shop at Wolf Badger in London, so the merchandise would be the same in both stores...not sure. Anyway, there is a huge selection of beautiful shirts,...
We listed some nice Ted Baker sweaters...below is the link: http://stores.ebay.com/closetM_Mens-...&submit=Search Feel free to email us with any questions. Messages through eBay will be responded to faster.
Lots of Jay Kos shirts listed...many sizes...feel free to email me with any questions. http://stores.ebay.com/closetM_Jay-K...34Q2ec0Q2em322