or Connect

Posts by closetM

Marked Euro 50 R - Altered to fit someone who wears a size 40-41 R, but has a 36-37" waist & wears a 32/33 sleeve dress shirt. Sleeves were shortened from original length - room to properly lenghten 3/4" Waist was let out a little on each side...It can easily be taken back in. Description: Light gray with a white windowpane 2 button model Side vents Measurements: Width across shoulders: 18 3/4" Width across chest: 22" Width across waist:...
If you have a blazer that you haven't found the right shirt for, you just might find one here...Check out my Jay Kos shirts. For those of you who are not familiar with Jay Kos, his store is located in NYC on Park Ave., between 57 & 58th streets. His clientelle are some of the wealthiest people in the world. I included some pictures for you to see here, but everything I have is showcased on eBay...Lots of shirts...Lots of sizes. Styleforum members always get a better...
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May He also cross-listed it in the other forum which is pretty blatant. I smell another notch on Fok's belt. I made a mistake & put it the Streetwear & Denim by accident.....I don't know how to remove it from there...sorry!
Check these out...I listed 35 of the ties that I was keeping for my own collection...Definitely worth checking out. HERE IS THE LINK RLPL, Vintage Hermes, Turnbull & Asser, Sulka, Zilli, Harvie & Hudson, Robert Talbot & more!
Nothing offered here...error.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaygee Will echo everyone else. Great product and even better service. I'm glad to see that everyone has been so pleased with the Jay Kos shirts. Thank you so much for your business & positive feedback on SF. I still have plenty of shirts listed...Don't pay much attention the the prices that the shirts are listed at on eBay...You can't blame me for trying...Feel free to make make me an offer that you think is...
Hi everyone... I just listed some Jay Kos ties...below is a link to a small batch that Jay wore in the store. They are still in new condition. I also listed a few new Kos ties + there are some listed that have been up for a while. Here is the link to the ties that Jay wore at his store I also have some suspenders from Jay's store. I have not listed them on eBay, but I did take some pictures that you will see below. All but 2 of them were made by Thurston. The...
I had these listed on eBay for a while at a higher price...I re-listed them the other day at a low starting bid with a reserve. The pictures do them no justice. Feel free to email or PM me with questions. John Lobb Shoes UK 11.5 D
I've been selling on eBay for 9 years...this is my primary source of income. I started with pre-owned men's suits, blazers & shoes, but now I am selling mostly new merchandise on a tight profit margin. I am considering taking high-end, gently worn men's clothing & accessories on a consignment basis. I put a tremendous effort into taking clear pictures & accurate measurements. In the past, my eBay auctions for pre-owned items brought about 30-40% higher prices than the...
For me, tan slacks are the way to go...For summer weight - cotton/silk blend or linen. I have a great collection of blue blazers that I picked up at thrift shops over the years...I also have a great collection f RL pants to go with them...with the right belt, shoes & colorful Turnbull & Asser barrel cuff shirt, you'll look like a million bucks!