or Connect

Posts by closetM

nice outfit
Hey everyone! My name is Jamie and I just recently joined closetM.com. Mark has been posting on here for awhile, but I am taking over and am rather new to forums. Any suggestions? Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Not a specific recommendation, but You might find something here Quote: Originally Posted by mbrokerny There have been several posts about a summer/lightweight cardigan, but nobody has posted any actual suggestions only mentions of cotton type etc. Does anyone have a specific recommendation for a lightweight cardigan that would be good for the upcoming chilly summer nights?
I still have pleanty of Jay Kos Shirts left...especially size 17.....35+ styles...If you are interested in a multiple shirt purchase, I will give you a great deal...especially on the 17's. Here are a couple of items that I thought some of you might find interesting: Cole Haan black lizard skin suspenders...Only appear to have been worn once - $85.00 shipped USA/Canada Frye 22" wide black leather garment bag...gently used...very clean interior. Initails "RA"...
Price Drop to $225 shipped
Asking price - $300.00 UPS Ground Shipping Included Beautifully made mahogany box with key Velvety lining - Not sure what is was designed to hold. Brass hardware Comes with a brass plate (covered for protection) & screws Weight - 19 lbs., 12 oz. Width: 18.5" Height: 11.75" Depth: 13.5" I believe this box is about 25 years old. It has never been used - It's just been sitting in the original cardboard box it came in collecting dust. I have 2 of...
Marked Size XL - Ideal for someone who wears a size 44-46 suit jacket. Shell - Antiqued heavyweight leather Lining - 100% cotton with filling It weighs a little over 6 lbs. Pre-owned, but only worn a couple of times. It is in beautiful condition - Fresh & Clean. Asking $300.00, UPS Ground shipping included. HI, AK & International pay extra for shipping. Feel free to email me with any questions...Mark
SOLD Great item...brand new...see pics Asking $100 shipping included within USA
FRYE Black leather garment bag http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT Lots of pictures on the eBay listing...Feel free to email me with any questions...Mark
I got this jacket a little over 8 years ago when I was just getting started selling on eBay. I found it at a thrift shop in New York City, along with a few suits from H. Huntsman from the same donor. I've long since sold the suits, but this jacket was unlike anything I have ever seen, so I kept it for myself. Since I've had it, I only wore it 1 time - and to tell you the truth, I was too worried about damaging it to enjoy the experience. The quality of this jacket is...