or Connect

Posts by snowmanxl

Dries Van Noten for your Lady! size 36 womens. yes, this is a womens piece but if you are tiny enough to rock it then go for it! Bought for myself but is too small for my shoulders. beautiful 86% wool 14% nylon wool fabric. DOUBLE PINSTRIPE!! colour is a brown with red pique and the pinstripes are this subtle mint colour. all very subdued and will go well with a simple white button up and black pants. the closure is awesome with a wrap around knot and when left open...
Dries Van Noten Chino Pants size 48 Released for the japanese market. 100% Cotton. very substantial and thick. olive with grey undertones. wide leg. Get your heritage/Zissou on with these dries measurements in inches: waist 16 thigh 12.5 front rise 11.5 inseam 32.5 hem 9.5 price includes shipping within n.america (quite heavy!) 110>>90
Navy cargo pants. Ralph lauren. tagged size 32 by 32 cinch hem heavy corduroy fabric buttons on waistband for suspenders reinforced seat and knee actually quite nice but a little too large for me around the waist. and i thought they were black when i bought them lol measurements (inches) waist 16.75 thigh 11.5 front rise 10.5 hem 7.25 uncinched inseam 32 price (55 usd) includes shipping thanks 55>> 45
Was just searching for some jun boots on yjp
you can join that crewand run it
bene, much better
Tira's turtleneck also deserves some love
Beautiful shots shah! Happy new Year
Thought smash had a pointy pagoda shoulder jacket on. Kinda hoped it was Still, excellent
Tog, did that raf Velcro jacket sell or did you just take it off the market? If it sold, please reassure me that it was too large for me