or Connect

Posts by snowmanxl

I'm so happy with this boiled wool. It's got some give/stretch like my '00 boiled wool raf blazer! I wanted to master p grunt so loud when I saw this haha! We need to make it in this. I want one. The white fabric is also a tighter boiled wool with some neoprene-like structure to it. But more expensive bc of quality control. Both are from italian mills. I know for sure the marled charcoal is from Ethomas mill in Italy. Are we ready?! Price would be 185 usd plus...
They seem to put out decent stuff. Liking those visually interesting sweaters
Everlane reads SF. In other news, how do veilance pants fit? Tts?
That's a good looking lineup
Peir wu short sleeve button up from ss14. beige, japanese technical fabric. long, oversized silhouette. size 48 made in uk 9.9/10 condition. rarely worn. Chest is 21" Shoulder to shoulder 18" Total length 35.5" 310>>279
Black ann D high waisted trousers. size xs but fits a small-medium as well, due to the cinch waist. zips on the calf to tighten or loosen the silhouette. Waist measures 18.5" across but it is meant to be cinches and fits my 30" waist. Inseam is 33.5" Hem is 6" Thigh is 12.5" 310>>250
Alright dudes, found some chunky knit fabrics along with a more suiting wool!! [[SPOILER]]
I think I've seen a documentary on Navajo jewellery. Was posted here somewhere. Pretty incredible that clients are buying $10000 worth at a time (unless they're buyers for a store in which case its not a big deal)
Interesting to see the bottle green and suede combined with the Panama hat. Somehow it still looks very springy. Awesome
Are the huarache nm (ropes) going to come to usa/Canada or should I order from the UK?