or Connect

Posts by snowmanxl

thanks p! yeah, id be wearing for walking n just casual things. not working out in them
how do you like the green mid sole?i was thinking of getting the lunar qs 306 (just do it sneakers) but was wondering if i should wait for a black n white version (if its coming out?)...although the green mid sole doesnt look bad there and not that bad irl
Shame! Even the green ones look great when worn in. ..food for thought
Thought you were getting eytys?
Mustard is nice, works well with the grey IMO. awesome stuff rais. The blonde hair plus outfit is next level James Bond villain
Or maybe it was the shah. But even myself, I don't find zip cardigans to be good-looking. But the dries is awesomeLEATHER BOUND SAFETY PIN
Mr tony, that's the best zip cardigan ever ...sorry sipang
I don't know how it works really Just saying that models don't get treated that well, unless they are big time
You probably didn't miss much.. I roomed with a guy who walked for Dior and another that walked for RO last year. I was surprised to find that a company as big as Dior was horrible with paying their models. Maybe it's because they are a big company and can lawyer up and find loopholes. From what I recall they were stalling on the payments and if he quit to sign with another label (Dior had exclusivity) then the payment would be void. ..something like that
marble wall is always a good call awesome stuff breezy!!!