or Connect

Posts by NoYes

PRICE DROP For Sale: Sanders & Sanders Southwark from the Ambassador line Longwing Black Bluchers in Soft Calf. The The size is 8.5 UK - equivalent to 9 Wide. Made in England and I purchased them straight from Sanders UK for 145 pounds. Here is the link to their website: http://www.sanders-uk.com/products/Southwark-92.php These were hardly worn. The craftsmanship is as solid as Alden and Trickers. The leather soles are barely broken in. The gold emblem on the soles were...
PRICE DROP For Sale: Used but in great condition OLIVER PEOPLES - RILEY size 48mm in Dark Mahogany color. Includes case. Asking price is $138>$125. Please try a pair at a store near you so you can see how you look with them. Totally Trad. Here's what it says on the card it came with: Eye: 48 D.B.L. 21 Temple 146 [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I would get these in a heartbeat if only my size!
For sale are the following: 1. G.H. Bass Weejuns size 9 EE/W genuine leather in brushed cordovan color. These were worn twice. They are a tad wide and short on me. The store refused to accept them cause the sole have those signs of wear. Yours for $58 CONUS. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] 2. Allen Edmonds Randolph in burgundy genuine Shell Cordovan leather size 9 D. The sole guards are fresh from the cobbler. My cobbler also reinforced the side of the shoe...
What is the true color of the suit? light gray or blue?
Congrats. The 1 last is one of my AE favs!
SOLD!!! SOLD Quote: Originally Posted by NoYes Price drop!!! For sale is a pair of barely worn/almost as good as new" Allen Edmonds Macneil in black shell cordovan leather.The size is 9 3E/EEE. These are first quality and free of any defects, except for the little wear on the soles. I purchased these summer this year. As you know, these are $525. My asking price is $475> $399>Last price drop $325!!! shipped CONUS via USPS Priority with insurance....
sold sold
SOLD!For sale are a pair of Allen Edmonds Bradley burgundy shell cordovan 10 wide 3e/eee Check out the pictures! They are gently used and first quality.
PM sent for the BBs