or Connect

Posts by NoYes

Up for sale is a truly rare pair of Alden PTBs model 93980 in the famous color 8 Genuine shell cordovan leather. They are size 8.5e on Barrie last (which runs larger than usual). Measurements are approximately 12" x 4.4" from the outside of shoe. These are available only at the Herbert Moller store in Europe. No store in the US carries these. What makes them super rare is the Thompson/Thomas sole which are usually used on their Indy boots. They are in double waterlock...
Payment sent.
Are you sure these are on the Aberdeen? Someone at Brooks told me they use the Hampton on captoes.
Dexter Long Wingtip in burgundy size 9E. Made in USA. They are barely used and in good. Funk Free from a non-smoking home. They are comparable to Alden longwings and vintage Florsheim Imperials. NO LONGER AVAILABLE [/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
Quote: Originally Posted by werdswerf Can anyone compare the sizing on the MacNeils to the Park Aves? I've tried on a pair of Park Aves at Nordstrom and know I'm a 9.5D in that shoe, but I'd really like a nice longwing ... just wondering how to size them. They are in totally different lasts. 5 Last (Park ave.) is slightly longer and narrower than the 7 (Macneil). I take half size a down on the 5 and get them lightly wider. It's best to try...
AEs are sold Please delete
Burgundy Longwings added! I can combine if you give me a good offer.
Last final drop. This is as low as I could possibly go.
If MG makes the suits for Boardwalk Empire, do they also make the shirts?
last call