or Connect

Posts by NoYes

FYI: I think these are on the Aberdeen last. I remember trying these on at the Jcrew store a few years back.
For sale is an extremely rare pair of Alden long wingtip two-tone/spectator shoes aka Gatsby in size 9d Barrie last. They are brand new in box. This are specially made for Leffot NYC. From the day I received them in the mail, all I did was to stare at them once or twice a day. I love them to death but I simply don't have an occasion nor the sartorial balls to wear them. I was tempted a few times to dye them in black, cordovan, or dark brown, but I have all those colors,...
Tried a few yesterday and they fit and look great. I want longwings on shell, please add me to your list.
Last Drop $349!!
Price drop $395
These shoes need no introduction on this forum. They are barely used 9D genuine shell cordovan in the famous Horween color 8 (burgundy). The pictures will tell you the condition. The shots are in no way altered. I have a pre-order coming soon and I need to make some painful but necessary sacrifice (you know what I'm taking about Alden addicts!) Please know your size, I do not accept returns. Comes from a smoke free and pet-free home. Sensible offers welcome.
For sale is a BRAND NEW pair of Alden model 962 Split toes in burnished top-grade quality tan calfskin size 9.5 D. These are on the Aberdeen Last and retail $508. The vamp of these shoes are sewn by hand. Great summer shoes! They will be shipped via USPS with original box and dustbags (Included with the asking price for CONUS buyers). They are a gift but after trying them on carpet, I realized that Barrie last works better for me.. My loss your gain. The pictures are not...
These are Bootmaker's Edition from The Shoemart in Berkeley, CT. Please refer to pictures. The pictures are not in any way altered. Well cared for and tons of life left on the soles. They are on the Barrie last. It will come with the box and will be shipped USPS priority mail with tracking and insurance. Please know your size because I do not accept returns. I also have an Alden Black shell cordovan long wing blucher model 9751 on the same size if you are interested. I...
Hows the fit compared to the Barrie? Especially the width?
The pictures will tell you the condition (which is obviously mint) The size is 9E first quality. Under the grey non-slip stickers on soles are imprints "JR genuine shell cordovan". Any questions please pm. Price drop $350> $270 CONUS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance. I also have some Alden shell cordovan shoes for sale.