or Connect

Posts by NoYes

For sale is a used Brooks Brothers necktie. I probably used it about 5 times only. It's in almost new condition and comes from a smoke and funk free home. PM for any questions. I'm saving up for a grenadine tie. I'll post more ties when I get a chance.
For sale is an used pair is Allen Edmonds Brandywood, now known as the Bradley. Black Shell Cordovan on 9e (wide). The pictures will tell you the condition. There's plenty of mileage left on the soles. The black stain on the soles was from applying edge dressing on the side of the soles. Im the first owner/wearer and these are not from a thrift shop whatsoever. These are factory seconds. Just message me for any questions. The shipping is for continental US buyers. Please...
PM Sent
Sold to oowtfmate. Great guy yo! Thanks!!
Up for sale a barely used pair of Allen Edmonds Bradley shell cordovan in size 9eee in burgundy / color 8. Check out the soles and heels. I haven't even applied cordovan polish on these. The cork is hasn't molded yet. The picture will tell you the true condition. I am simply selling them because almost all my shoes are color 8s/burgundy. I'm saving up to fund my next purchase. Not only is shell cordovan getting rare, but colors other than black and burgundy are almost...
Up for sale is a very good pair of Allen Edmonds Cambridge shell cordovan in size 8.5 eee in burgundy / color 8. Plenty of life left. Check out the soles and heels. The picture will tell you the true condition. I am simply selling them because almost all my shoes are color 8s/burgundy. I'm saving up to fund my next purchase. Not only is shell cordovan getting rare, but colors other than black and burgundy are almost extinct with my size. I'm still thinking hard on what...
Pardon me for trying, how about Kara Grain with smooth contrast? Question: Can I get it in a different color? I just bought a Chili Macalister on a dianite but this deal sounds too good.
How about making it a grain and smooth leather spectator?The bone or lighter part is smooth and the darker part is grain? Same color but different texture?
It looks like dry wax to me. With a horsehair brush, cotton shirt as a rag, and lots of elbow grease might do the trick.
For sale is a slightly used original Panerai vintage 24mm watch strap. The Panerai website calls this color gold with ecru stitching. It's more like saddle color to me. PM me for any questions. The picture will tell you the condition. No returns please, know your watch size. They are a little lighter in person.