or Connect

Posts by NoYes

Pardon me for trying, how about Kara Grain with smooth contrast? Question: Can I get it in a different color? I just bought a Chili Macalister on a dianite but this deal sounds too good.
How about making it a grain and smooth leather spectator?The bone or lighter part is smooth and the darker part is grain? Same color but different texture?
It looks like dry wax to me. With a horsehair brush, cotton shirt as a rag, and lots of elbow grease might do the trick.
For sale is a slightly used original Panerai vintage 24mm watch strap. The Panerai website calls this color gold with ecru stitching. It's more like saddle color to me. PM me for any questions. The picture will tell you the condition. No returns please, know your watch size. They are a little lighter in person.
Anyone wants to do a Badlands navy blue chromexel or brown grain GMTO real quick?
OLIVER PEOPLES Riley size 48 on Moss (green) tortoise. It comes with the original case, lens wipe, and the little booklet. These are 100% Authentic. These were never used but only tried on. Please PM for any questions. My asking price is $185 shipped CONUS
They might call that a "paper cut" On a more serious note: How can they not notice that at all?What a waste of time.
Anyone had the the same issue?I just ordered an MTO with Indy lining and insole.
For your consideration is a used but surely not abused pair of Allen Edmonds "Strand" medallion captoes in black Horween Shell Cordovan Leather size 8.5 eee (extra wide). The pictures will tell you the condition. Check out the soles including the heel and toes! The "JR and Horween Shell Cordovan" stamp is still very much visible. The shoes are first quality and does not have "seconds" stamp on the soles though (for me honestly) there is a flaw on the toe on the right...
For sale is used pair of Alden Shell cordovan wingtips. Some minor but insignificant scratches from normal wear. Plenty of life left on the soles. These are fresh from a shoeshine and new Alden laces. Original box and dust bags included in the sale. $375 is CoNUS only. Please know your Alden size bec. I do not accept returns. Pictures are not altered in any way. The patina is awesome on these. Nothing wrong with them, I just don't have much occasions here at the OC to wear...