or Connect

Posts by NoYes

PM Sent
Sold to oowtfmate. Great guy yo! Thanks!!
Up for sale a barely used pair of Allen Edmonds Bradley shell cordovan in size 9eee in burgundy / color 8. Check out the soles and heels. The picture will tell you the true condition. I am simply selling them because almost all my shoes are color 8s/burgundy. I'm saving up to fund my next purchase. Not only is shell cordovan getting rare, but colors other than black and burgundy are almost extinct with my size. $310 $295 OBO. Come and get it! Please know you're size...
Up for sale is a very good pair of Allen Edmonds Cambridge shell cordovan in size 8.5 eee in burgundy / color 8. Plenty of life left. Check out the soles and heels. The picture will tell you the true condition. I am simply selling them because almost all my shoes are color 8s/burgundy. I'm saving up to fund my next purchase. Not only is shell cordovan getting rare, but colors other than black and burgundy are almost extinct with my size. I'm still thinking hard on what...
Pardon me for trying, how about Kara Grain with smooth contrast? Question: Can I get it in a different color? I just bought a Chili Macalister on a dianite but this deal sounds too good.
How about making it a grain and smooth leather spectator?The bone or lighter part is smooth and the darker part is grain? Same color but different texture?
It looks like dry wax to me. With a horsehair brush, cotton shirt as a rag, and lots of elbow grease might do the trick.
For sale is a slightly used original Panerai vintage 24mm watch strap. The Panerai website calls this color gold with ecru stitching. It's more like saddle color to me. PM me for any questions. The picture will tell you the condition. No returns please, know your watch size. They are a little lighter in person.
Anyone wants to do a Badlands navy blue chromexel or brown grain GMTO real quick?
OLIVER PEOPLES Riley size 48 on Moss (green) tortoise. It comes with the original case, lens wipe, and the little booklet. These are 100% Authentic. These were never used but only tried on. Please PM for any questions. My asking price is $185 shipped CONUS