or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Thank you for the insights. The different lasts just complicate things a little bit more.I will look into the MTO program. Patience is not one of my virtues.
Does AE ever make their Dundee Chukka available in calf? I am in the market for a pair of brown chukka and like the overall appearance but don't want to spend $650+ for shell. Even the RL Saunders @ $520 is bit of a stretch. TIA.
Hear hear...On the other hand...I have raw denim from several makers, none of them bled onto my shoes or boots. Even if they do, it is no big deal; they are boots, they are meant to be worn in any condition.
PSA for Toronto SF'rs: Hudson Bay at Yorkdale has 2 pairs of Merlot Park Avenue in size 10D and 11D on sales for $150 each.
those BH seems to have a lower toe profile compared to others i have seen. is that the standard toe box?
Those well-aged Chestnut Beckman really stands out...
Who makes these Made-in-USA Filson boots? Wolverine? http://www.filson.com/mens/footwear/-1011/
I raise you with:
Thank you....The color 8 Alden is sublime but a bit North of what I would want to spend for a pair of footwear right now. But never say never. Thanks...I am also hoping the Shoe Bank has my size in the upcoming Feb sales.
I am looking for a pair of non-suede 'dress-y' chukka. Currently looking at these Alden and RL Saunders and wait for either one of them to have a sale.