or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

I might do it for $1000 for the day.
+1+2. I am also a D+ or E- but don't find the W1K to fit or feel narrow even though they look slim/narrow.
^^^^ I suppose Meltonian Light Brown or London Tan cream polish could work?
In my search for a pair of chukka....AE Shoe bank does not have brown Dundee in my size; eBay does not have any RL Saunders in my size. So here's the Beckman 9017 chukka that I picked up yesterday: The color in the pic is similar to in real life. It is a redder than most online pics I have seen. Will see how and if the color changes over time.
I just give it an application of HDLP rather than Sno-seal this time. I will give it another shot and see if they stay dry this time.
I guess cows are just like human, they develop cellulite due to inactivity and being fat?
This had been mentioned before, but I think is worth repeating: Red Wing should seriously consider putting their Beckman Chukka heel onto their Beckman 6" Round Toe: vs.
What kind of banquet and where is it taking place? The bow tie is a nice play; not sure if I would pair it with the shirt you point out though.
Well, Viberg is offering shoes with paint all over them, this wee bit of smudge is nothing to lose sleep over. As others would say 'Wear in good health....'
What is your experience or qualification in this area? Just trying to get some context....