or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Inspired by Cathpah's Beckman 9013 Chestnut... Picked them up from Amazon, taking advantage of their recent 20% off promo: 4th pair of RW this Winter. Spring needs to come soon.
Not trolling..Just trying to give input to someone looking for some minimalist suggestions. Not everyone has to or want to dress to SF-approved standards.
If I am a minimalist, this is what I would have: 1 black suit 2 white shirts 1 pair of black oxford 1 black belt 1 black or navy blue tie
After the last few posts re the length of the boots being different, I took a look of my 1.5 year old and noticed that the right boot is ~1/4" shorter than the left one as well. Not enough to bother me, but it just seems like it is quite common
some ideas... try women t shirts. they tend to have shorter sleeves. start working out. you have no biceps. size down your shirts. dont buy Firetrap shirts. what in the world do you want semi see through shirts?
One of the coolest older dudes I have seen here on SF is forum member Dylanda. Here's a pic of him:
^^^^ Posting some pics would help tremendously...
Well, I just pulled the trigger on a pair of Red Wing Beckman in chesnut from Amazon with their 20% off promo yesterday. Also made a payment to a rental villa in Barbados for my upcoming vacation just today.Plus for the life of me, I simply couldn't see how I could pair a pair tan chukka with anything I currently have.Those are my excuses and I am sticking to them.
Thanks to all the advices re the Saunders sizing. I am going to hold off (for now ) despite the very attractive price of $129.
Quick questions to all the experts: I am a size 9.5 in Alden Barrie and pretty much 10D in AE 65 last (McTavish, McAllister.) If I am to get the AE-made RL Saunders, given the many feedbacks that they are narrow, would it make sense for me to size up to 10.5 or stay at 10? TIA.