or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Does anyone here know what the actual stores with code #100 and #999 are? Saw them on the actual shipping invoice and am wondering... TIA.
Nice shoes and polishing.I am always marveled by how well others manage to polish their brogues, especially the toe cap while all I get is waxy built-up and matted look.
Most of my AEs are 10D, so that + based on the countless reading I have had here and elsewhere, I am staying with 10D.
Regrettably, I was informed yesterday that their distribution center could not locate the burgundy Dundee that I ordered. In return for the mishap, AE is offering me a decent discount for a First in any color and rush it in 2 weeks. I think I will go with the dark brown that I original wanted.
You are right. I stand corrected.
Harry Rosen in Canada seems to have a special makeup of W1K. (Click to enlarge)
I want a pair of Dundee in brown too. 8 weeks lead time at $650 for first is just too long to wait.
As far as I can remember, that is for ALL sizes.I imagine they would have more inventory available for the upcoming sales. The question is whether they would have them in your size. As someone mentioned before, shell makeups seem to be made on demand.
Agreed.Since Lazio is similar in measurements from the chest down to Napoli, I think the narrower shoulders on Lazio might fit better.
I called this morning to enquire about the upcoming sales. Ended up ordering a pair of burgundy Dundee in my size - 10D - and they honored the sale-price of $325 and will be dispatching them today.They told me there're only 10 pairs in the entire inventory right now. Not sure if they will be getting more for the upcoming sales.