or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Have anyone had experience with Hanover? The 3 eyelets is a bit off. I think 4 eyelets would have been nicer aesthetically.
merci beaucoup...
Picked these up today. What is everyone's pre-treatment advice for Natural Chromexcel? TIA.
I have a pair of the regular W1K in size 9 and they fit me perfectly. However, I tried on a pair od size 9 Addison yesterday, the area around the vamp was very tight that I needed to go to 9.5. I thought they are built on the same last? Anyone have similar experience between the regular and the Addison?
Screen-captured this off JCrew website. Seriously?
Just to mess things up...This is what I have:Beckman Round Toe - both 9.5Brogue Ranger - 9Beckman Chukka - 10Round Toe 2947 - 9.5 but could have gone down to 9
Would like to get some intel about the store as well. Perhaps a SF Toronto flash mob meet-up.
Lace them tighter? Longer inseam?
A pair of desert boots covers a lot of ground. Just make sure the color is not too close to your chinos.
Levi's makes their 514 in different fabric and different colors - some fabrics are better than the others. Have you checked out all of them? For starter: http://www.amazon.com/Levis-Mens-Straight-Covered-35Wx30L/dp/B00GA7ULTC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392858418&sr=8-1&keywords=levi%27s+514