or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Thanks JSO1. Nice lineup you've got there.
Does anyone has a pic or two in-the-wild pic of Oxblood next to Dark Chili? TIA.
Darn, AE corrected the pricing error on the Dundee 2.0 from $295 to $385 just when I was ready to place an order.
Finally, brown Dundee in calf, and at only $295.The walnut MacNeil, had it come with natural edge, would have been a slam dunk.
Received the jacket yesterday. Relieved that it fits the same as my other Havana jacket - fit nicely right out of the box without alterations.It also looks like they do away with the 'coffin' styled box and simply use a rectangular box now.
PSA: For the Canadians here... Club Monaco Canada site has a 20-30% off sale going on this weekend that also applies to their AE shell shoes with some sizes still available. I believe same sale is happening on the US site as well, but sizes appear to be limited.
Interestingly, the order I placed this morning for a Havana jacket got shipped out of the Netherland even though I am in Canada. All my previous orders with SS were shipped out of New Jersey.
I was in a SuSu store and tried on the same size for both Hudson and Havana suit jackets and found the Hudson to be much tighter.As for Napoli, no matter how hard I tried, I could never make it work for me. They look like a $200 department store suit on me.
On the Suit Advisor, they have the same measurements for the same size.Anyhow, I just ordered this one for my upcoming trip to Hawaii: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_CA/jackets/havana-navy-plain/C847I.html?start=3&cgid=Jackets&prefn1=collection&prefn2=fit&prefv2=Havana&srule=PriceAsc&prefv1=Spring%2FSummerI have a Havana jacket and it fits like a glove right out of the box. Hope this one is the same.
Non-baller sneakers... adidas Superstar 80s Clean and Stan Smith B24364: