or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

You can wear the grey Banchory in situations where you would otherwise wear a pair of white canvas sneakers.
http://www.therightlace.com/Someone mentioned that you can email Wolverine and they will send you a pair for free. I tried but they directed me to the above website.
I did not realize Shoe Bank has a list like this available online. Could be a bad thing for my wallet.
^^^^ Thanks. Yeah, the single sole kind of sucks. Probably best to buy the BB MacNeil seconds from Shoebank and then sand down the black sole edging to give it a natural edge.
Not sure if this has been asked before... With respect to the current Webgem offering of MacNeil 5, what is the difference between: 9006 Burgundy Leather with Leather Sole and 9016 Burgundy Leather with Leather Sole? Also, are they double or single sole? TIA.
^^^^ This looks fantastic.
I think both fit you well based on the pics.Which one feels more comfortable when you move around?
I just emailed them for availability of brown Dundee in my size. Let's see what they come back with...
Yeah, for $1000, Samuelsohn would get into the mix for me.Counterfeiters are going after SS now?
You may have ordered them through the clearance section and this is the last one in your size, however, have you tried calling the AE Shoe bank? They might have this shoes (albeit in 'second' condition) in your size.I bought the exact same shoes from Shoe bank a year or so ago.