or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Thank you. I have 2 Havanas and they fit me straight off the rack. I did try on a Hudson in a store of the same size but found it tight.I guess I will just have to take my chances when ordering online.
For those of you with both Havana and Hudson, do they fit the same? The size advisor have the same measurements for the same size.
I imagine this is the 'Brooks Oxblood Dundee' they currently have at the Shoebank for $169. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Plain-Toe-Chukka-Boots/MH00507,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00507_Color=DKRD&contentpos=17&cgid=0522
Please stop!!!
Dang! I thought I am done with chukkas, but those suede Dundees are tempting me.
You are not the only one.When I got fitted for my New Balance runner, Brannock had me at 8.5EE. In real life, I go with 10D as my 'TTS.'
Wondering where I fit in among the AE connoisseurs, I decided to do an inventory of my AE shoes: - Ashland - 10E (my first pair, my second pair and subsequent pairs come 12 years after) - Banchory grey - Dundee shell - Dundee 2.0 brown calf - McAllister Bourbon - Dalton Bourbon - Leeds brown calf - 10E - MacNeil 2.0 Chili - PA brown calf - McTavish Tan - Gobi Snuff Suede - Amok sand suede - should have sized up width wise to E, but managed to stretched it by inserting XL...
Hehe...Not sure what I was thinking.
These brown pepper grain First Ave looks very good and very tempting.