or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Got these from Lost & Found in Toronto today.
Still kicking myself for missing out on the BBBF clearance at the RBC location. I am still looking for a black derby PTB or LWB with double sole. Anyone have any suggestion? I suppose I can get a pair of AE Leeds or MacNeil. But I don't mind going off the beating path.
Thank you. Save me a trip.
That's my size and I am in the market for a pair of black derby either LWB or PTB. This pair would do if no one have snatched it up yet.
Nice shoe and nice pic you got. If anything, I thought my crappy pic would have dissuaded you. Congratulations on a nice pickup.
Couldn't resist the recent flash sales and broke my self-imposed moratorium of shoe purchase. MacNeil brown grain 2.0 from Shoebank. They are darker than the picture in real life (I will try to take a pic under natural light - weather permitting) and the grain surface is not that prominently visible. My intent is to wear them as business casual, but I would not have any problem wearing them with suit to the office.
If you are looking for a pair of workhorse dress pants, check out Spier & MacKay. They have a good selection of them.I was at their store recently and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and fit.
Hmmm....If it is included, maybe it is a good time to pick up this pair of Peal & Co. SW: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Brogue/MH00471,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00471_Color=DKBR&contentpos=8&cgid=0522
Poly these days are not the poly from your parents' days. Adding poly allows for some give/stretch for wider range of movement/comfort.
Now that RL has brought back Marlow PTB, I am hoping for the 45%+15% sales generally come about around Thanksgiving. I hope that is the case this year. Cross my fingers.