or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Not sure if this has been posted... BB version of Alden(?) suede chukka: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Unstructured-Suede-Chuka-Boots/MH00496,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00496_Color=DKBR&contentpos=20&cgid=0522 On the fence with respect to the black edge trim.
Dark Chili MacNeil 2.0 making its debut this morning in the wild:
Given what you have described, I think a pair of 6" Red Wing boot from their Beckman, Iron Ranger, or Round Toe lineup would be practical, looks good with jeans, and just overall more versatile.
On the interweb, people have different expectation, perspective, and tolerance like everyone has unique finger prints.One man's junk is another man's treasure. So at the end of the day, if it bothers you, you should return them.I won't tell you what I think of them because I want you to learn to make decisions for yourself.
Grey Banchory today in the office. Normally wear them with shorts in lieu of sneakers on weekends.
Pardon the crappy pics....(Click to enlarge.)
No brainer...Jefferson in walnut for reasons cited by several people above.
I will try to take some side shots tomorrow under natural light.Agreed on the piping-less observation. The improvement, on the other hand, is getting away from black edging.
2nd Dark Chili MacNeil 2.0 next to Alden for JCrew LWB: