or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Non-baller sneakers... adidas Superstar 80s Clean and Stan Smith B24364:
Necro bump.... Question for the experts: Since it is sneaker season, I am in the market for a pair of white sneaker and have my eyes on the Stan Smith. What is the difference between the current Stan Smith on the market? From what I noticed, one comes with padded tongue and the other one with stitched tongue. What I can noticed is that the pair with the stitched tongue appears to be more vintage looking and with yellow-ish sole. Other than that, I wonder if there's any...
The pair in the pic I believe is the calf Dundee (1.0) in black. Maybe AE would just release the CM version under its own brand and call it Dundee 2.0.The 2.0 certainly piques my interest.BTW, absolutely love the patina of the pair of Dundee you have for sale. I have a pair and they don't look near what you've got.
Could be the one they make for Club Monaco.
Have anyone had AE recrafted their shoes with double sole even though the pair came with single sole originally? How do you like the result? Pics would be appreciated.
Those Varno 2.0 are on clearance right now @ $249. I wonder if they will go lower during the upcoming sales. Very tempting.Comparison to Leeds below. Other than the sole (double vs. mini lug), I imagine they are the same?
I wonder if they have Park Avenues on sales either first or second.
I am not big on other shoes SS offers, but this one caught my eyes. I am not certain if I would pull the trigger yet...
Does anyone know if the Cognac Derby Brogue fit TTS? http://us.suitsupply.com/en_CA/shoes/cognac-derby-brogue/FW151127.html?start=7&cgid=Shoes TIA.
I am in Phoenix to attendThe Game this weekend. Bought a pair of Suede Powell boots today at the Ralph Lauren store in Biltmore Park for $97 (50% off last sale price.)