or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Looks good - much better than the stock pics on AE site.Did you go TTS with the Gobi?
Since the Gobi (or Gobi 2) has been calling my name, I am looking to get the collective wisdom of this thread on sizing: - For my McAllister, Dundee, Leeds, I wear 10D. - For my Dalton, I tried on 10D but found the widest part tight so I got a pair of 10.5D even though 10E would probably do. - For Amok, I have a pair in 10D, but it is tight at the widest part. A 10E is probably the right fit. - For McTavish, I have a pair in 9.5D but it is tight in the toe area. - For...
Well...Looks like AE come up with Mojave 2.0 (or Gobi) with a flex welt sole: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF4533_1_40000000001_-1?style=4527.
Thanks. I'll be sure to post them to show how they would look with some creasing after a few wear, given that they are plain toe calf.
Received my brown calf Dundee 2.0 today 1 week after order placed (despite 8-week lead time indicated on AE site.) Next to Dundee burgundy shell: For $295 first (ordered before price was corrected.) Not too bad for the money.
They really need to bring back Amok, especially in Snuff Suede.
I placed an order for a pair of Dundee 2.0 and it got shipped out a week after even though the website says 'hand crafted for you in 8 weeks.' Unfortunately, it got stuck at FedEx right now.
Just placed an order for a pair of Dundee 2.0 in brown burnished. Now the 8-week waiting game begins...
Thanks JSO1. Nice lineup you've got there.
Does anyone has a pic or two in-the-wild pic of Oxblood next to Dark Chili? TIA.