or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Two extra sets of eyelets?
With respect to Leiden... Chisel toe and single sole don't go with long wing, in my opinion.
Thank you all for your input. I will leave it as is. Here's a pic from a different angle:
Thank you. I am thinking about getting some brown edge dressing to darken the sole. Still on the fence.
Got these from Lost & Found in Toronto today.
Still kicking myself for missing out on the BBBF clearance at the RBC location. I am still looking for a black derby PTB or LWB with double sole. Anyone have any suggestion? I suppose I can get a pair of AE Leeds or MacNeil. But I don't mind going off the beating path.
Thank you. Save me a trip.
That's my size and I am in the market for a pair of black derby either LWB or PTB. This pair would do if no one have snatched it up yet.
Nice shoe and nice pic you got. If anything, I thought my crappy pic would have dissuaded you. Congratulations on a nice pickup.
Couldn't resist the recent flash sales and broke my self-imposed moratorium of shoe purchase. MacNeil brown grain 2.0 from Shoebank. They are darker than the picture in real life (I will try to take a pic under natural light - weather permitting) and the grain surface is not that prominently visible. My intent is to wear them as business casual, but I would not have any problem wearing them with suit to the office.