or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

Thank you.I wonder how the depth of the grey color as compared to this:http://us.suitsupply.com/en_CA/suits/havana-grey-plain/P3964I.html?cgid=Suits&prefn1=styleFit&prefv1=Contemporary-HavanaDoes anyone have any real life experience?
^^^^ Is that the Havana Light Grey [[SPOILER]] ?
Alden 1493 today...
Taking advantage of the Memorial sales, I picked up a pair of the BB black pebble grain MacNeil for $149.
Finally picked up a pair of Odenwald in black from the Shoe Bank. As others have suggested, I size down 1/2 from my normal size of 10. Like the brown edging contrasting nicely with the black upper, the CXL leather is buttery, the double leather sole, and the cream colored laces make it look like vintage boxing boots. Pair nicely with tapered opening pants/denim as part of my business casual office wear.
Thank you.Like you, I like my shoes to be 'substantial.'
Nice pickup.I got a pair of the Tricker's a couple of weeks ago and posted pics at the Tricker's thread.Agreed that Chrys is great to deal with. Jonathan is great as well.
Two extra sets of eyelets?
With respect to Leiden... Chisel toe and single sole don't go with long wing, in my opinion.
Thank you all for your input. I will leave it as is. Here's a pic from a different angle: