or Connect

Posts by bellyhungry

I imagine this is the 'Brooks Oxblood Dundee' they currently have at the Shoebank for $169. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Plain-Toe-Chukka-Boots/MH00507,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00507_Color=DKRD&contentpos=17&cgid=0522
Please stop!!!
Dang! I thought I am done with chukkas, but those suede Dundees are tempting me.
You are not the only one.When I got fitted for my New Balance runner, Brannock had me at 8.5EE. In real life, I go with 10D as my 'TTS.'
Wondering where I fit in among the AE connoisseurs, I decided to do an inventory of my AE shoes: - Ashland - 10E (my first pair, my second pair and subsequent pairs come 12 years after) - Banchory grey - Dundee shell - Dundee 2.0 brown calf - McAllister Bourbon - Dalton Bourbon - Leeds brown calf - 10E - MacNeil 2.0 Chili - PA brown calf - McTavish Tan - Gobi Snuff Suede - Amok sand suede - should have sized up width wise to E, but managed to stretched it by inserting XL...
Hehe...Not sure what I was thinking.
These brown pepper grain First Ave looks very good and very tempting.
Thank you.They certainly do.Thank you.From what I gathered, the Leydon last fits narrow so as soon as I saw Leffot restock in E, I jumped on it.
Took delivery of these E-width 1493 yesterday from Leffot.