or Connect

Posts by Srynerson

When I spotted this post, I couldn't help but think of this exchange from 30 Rock:
Wow! If they had just eased up on the punchwork a bit, those would be perfection. Where did you get them, if you don't mind my asking?
Because you could get a pair of Corthay Arcas for a similar price and then you'd have an even sexier two-hole derby?
I was busy with the birth of my first child around the time you got the wallet, so this is coming late, but I wanted to congratulate you on prevailing in the face of adversity the likes of which few of us have ever known!
Checking the full-sized version of the photo, the shirt doesn't appear to have any buttons or buttonholes past the middle of the torso, so I would say that it doesn't count.
Anyone have any info on this outfit? They've basically got nothing on their website. I only heard about them because they sent me a friend request through Facebook, which doesn't inspire much confidence in the quality of the product, but they do purport to be based in Northampton, UK.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving Stop looking at photos, and start wearing this shit in real life, and you'll learn in a hurry. 1/2 the suggested fits on SF would not allow the person to SIT in an office chair. True SFers don't sit in office chairs. They vogue in office chairs!
Quote: Originally Posted by Working Stiff I think the girl in white looks awesome. +1 I like ethereal, waifish women.
Quote: Originally Posted by EzraPaul Photoshoot I did last month (shameless self-plug)... Great fit on the jacket (if just a tad short in my purely subjective view), but I don't think such a conservative jacket works with the jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm some of the best split toe stitching i've ever seen. Why is there a difference between the toe of the left shoe (smooth) and the right shoe (slightly bumpy like a faux stitch)?