or Connect

Posts by kert

Quote: Originally Posted by Whiskey what kind of boots are those? boots are cdiem
Somet 008. Size 28.
sorry, wrong thread
wow, not liking any of this.
Looking for a pair in size 7 (black). thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta so many people have mentioned mexico. besides the historical value of the pyramids, do you realize that mexico city is the second largest city in the world (tokyo #1), and if you've never have been to the second largest city in the world, you cannot say you are well traveled, especially if you live in the country next door. thanks for reminding me mexico
Conus: Upstate NY Midwest Northern Louisiana Idaho West VA Jacksonville Toledo OConus: Iraq Iran N Korea Azebaijan Indonesia Africa (Sudan, Congo, Nigeria) Antartica
my personal choice is to soak no matter what. if it's dry denim and it's sanforized, and it fit's perfect pre-soak, i will do a warm soak. and will try them on while they are still damp, so they don't shrink too much. depends on how tight you want them, etc.
Too Many!! APC NS Warehouse 660 KMW 1980 Sugarcane 1947 PBJ XX-005 Samurai S5000BK Dior 19cm Raw Diet Butcher Slim Black Acne Slim Black Attachment J Shape Skull S5010XX 6X6 Ande Whall Grifter
how is this thread 6 pages long? makes my head hurt