or Connect

Posts by nlakind

my 5yr old cousin could've come up with these 7 tips. it's commin sense
pete was my baseball coach in little league, i played w/ his youngest son, amazing guy! he should DEFINITELY be let in to the hall of fame, w/out question.
in LA, yoga definitely isn't a bad place. but the 2 best places i've found. dog park or whole food =)
for $7 bucks, it fits perfect
She was pretty She was smart she was witty Yeah she had charm Cupid shot me that's what got me down the aisle But that match made in heaven Went straight to hell Split up our possessions Put the house up for sale And I learned a lesson I won't be forgetting The next time around I'm gonna marry for money I'll be so damn rich it ain't funny I'm gonna have me a trust fund, yacht club, hot tub piece of the pie Find me a sweet sugar mama With a whole lot of...
my dog makes me happy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Any SFers planning to go to the AAAC dinner in BH on Friday evening? I thought I'd go unless the weather suddenly turns beastly hot. what is this?
Sold
I'm new to the forum but you can google my username, 'nlakind', & find me on E90post.com, 6speedonline.com, etc. w/ an accumulation of over 4k posts & a perfect user seller rating. Selling everything because it's size M & I've recently changed my preference to S or XS **Sold items have been removed from thread** J.Crew V-neck cotton - cashmere $30 J.Crew blk/wht shirt - $20 Thomas Pink navy striped shirt - worn twice - $85 LaCoste shirt: $40 - Worn once....
Rolling Rack: $45 Coat Closet: $10 Slight bend in pole from moving but the closet sits straight