or Connect

Posts by flix

After watching the first games of the new German team, I'm pretty sure they've a very realistic chance to win the cup this year.
I bought a Marware Eco-Vue and I really like it!
If someone needs some details / more pics, don't hesitate to ask. Every price is negotiable ... Shipping: 1 Shirt to the USA or Canada: EUR 6 / US$ 8 2 Shirts to the USA or Canada: EUR 12 / US$ 16 3 or more Shirts to the USA or Canada: EUR: 14 / US$ 17 Chinos to the USA or Canada: EUR 14 / US$ 17 1 Shirt to Germany: EUR 2 / US$ 3 2 Shirts to Germany: EUR 4 / US$ 6 3 or more Shirts to Germany: EUR: 6 / US$ 8 Chinos to Germany: EUR 6 / US$ 8 1 Shirt to Europe: EUR 4 /...
If someone needs some details / more pics, don't hesitate to ask. Every price is negotiable ... Shipping: 1 Shirt to the USA or Canada: EUR 6 / US$ 8 2 Shirts to the USA or Canada: EUR 12 / US$ 16 3 or more Shirts to the USA or Canada: EUR: 14 / US$ 17 Chinos to the USA or Canada: EUR 14 / US$ 17 1 Shirt to Germany: EUR 2 / US$ 3 2 Shirts to Germany: EUR 4 / US$ 6 3 or more Shirts to Germany: EUR: 6 / US$ 8 Chinos to Germany: EUR 6 / US$ 8 1 Shirt to Europe: EUR 4 /...
Could you give me the measurements from the big asymmetrical flap pocket on the front of the bag?
Would you ship to Germany? If you would, I'd like some details to the Burberry scarf please.
I need a second post to send you (a second...) pm.
I read a long time in this forum but never had anything to write until now. So this is my first post. Is there any chance you'd send this to Germany? And if you would, how much would the shipping be? Cheers, Felix