or Connect

Posts by flix

I use Sweet Georgia Brown Red and Blue. It really is good IMHO. Red one isn't that strong but the blue one is strong enough for everything so far. Depends on the day and the purpose which one I use.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJE Flix http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...0731&page=1035 Please pass on my regards to Wooster http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/0909/0a/9af22fa5ea6b.jpg (as you’re new, I assure you this is not meant in a mean spirit!) Your first combination – the colours and patterns of the shirt/suit/tie/pocket square - was nice. You’ve worn this suit for your two posts in WAYWRN. Do you have another suit – what colour/pattern? As...
Picked another suit. Hope this one fits better. Shoes are still the same ... Maybe I will buy some new this week. Please tell me what you like or not.
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 I think it's still too big unfortunately. OK, Thanks. I'll try to check if it is possible to change that. Quote: Originally Posted by Sazerac Not sure what's beneath that anonymity swirl, but if you have a long, narrow face a collar with more of a spread would look really great. As far as how high the collar is, this is not really fixable in an off the rack shirt. Everything there...
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 So you posted these pics before you got it altered? How about some after pics. No those pics were taken after the jacket was altered. Quote: Originally Posted by Jan_ Indeed. (Glad you took it with humor.) Tie is okay, dimple looks fine. PS is probably okay. Jacket: Sleeves could be 1-1.5 cm too long (your left arm), but hard to say, maybe because the shoulders are too wide...
Thanks. Yes, the jacket was 1 size too big for me. It did fit a while ago. But the one I'm wearing on he pictures just got altered by my tailor. So it should fit now.
G'Day! This is my first post in this thread. What do you think about it? Please be honest ... ;> Cheers, Flix
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Those were better days, when men were free to be men. I always walk around naked in the locker room before, while and after showering. And the other men do it also at my gym. But I don't look at their penises... Why would I?
Thank you! Sounds interesting. What exactly are slicks? I'm going to take a lool at some galoshes. But I am not certain it would be my first choice. Maybe boots would be, but does it go nice with a suit? Does anybody have a picture or s.th.? I will check out some hats soon. Maybe I'll find something. But with a normal hat my ears stay cold. Maybe some knitwear hats.. How does it look with a suit? Yesterday, I had do stay in a hotel. In the evening I went to the city....
Good Morning Guys, this may seem like a stupid question, but I really like to know how you do it. It's winter, so I need to stay warm outside. Even with a suit of course. So I am wearing a suit and a coat + a scarf. But what are you wearing to keep your ears and head warm? A hat could be good, but only for the head, not for the ears, right? The next thing are my shoes. They are nice for every "indoor weather". ;-) But what to wear when walking through...