or Connect

Posts by flix

Black 3-Button Joop Suit http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=280656489955 (eBay auction says that I just ship to Germany, but if some from any other country wants to buy we can talk about it. Just write a message on eBay and we'll see what shipping would cost ... )
Yeah, that helps. Thank you, Threadbearer!
Quote: Originally Posted by timotune wow this is bad. Well, would be nice to read y.
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo Flix, you really really need to wear an actual buttoned shirt with that look. The black v neck looks horrible. Otherwise it might be solid. Thanks - will do next time. Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm raags, get rid of all those shitty accessories flix, sorry bro jokerman, short sleeve button down no y?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jan_ [[SPOILER]] Jan, this really looks amazing. I'd love to try this myself some time! Have fun flying around! Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix [[SPOILER]] I really like the style, o/o! But could you or someone else please tell my, why the tie (has to?) do such a wave on your chest? Not only when sitting down, but also when standing? Fred49: Awesome style and amazing chairs! Morgan: Terrific shots on that...
Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy Cheers, flix. How´s the CEBIT been? It's been OK. Could have been better. Not that much people around... I see mostly our present customers, not so much prospective customers. Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy Remember the festival season... [[SPOILER]] I like it! Thursdays Cebit '11 Outfit. You know this already from me, just changed the shoes and the tie know and added the tie pin. Actually, I made those...
Quote: Originally Posted by acridsheep Big, huge knots get no love here. OK, didn't know that. Nevertheless, I guess I'll try it soon. Just to see how it looks on me in general. Quote: Originally Posted by DaBatMan Nice Flix. I like the entire outfit. Do you have any plans on taking in the waist of the jacket? Just looking at the last pic it appears that would be in order. THank you, sir. It may be the pictures with...
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl die socken, kollege, die socken Wieso, was ist damit?^^ Quote: Originally Posted by acridsheep Nice fit. You were just kidding about the double windsor. WHat exactly do you mean? AlmostSmart told me to try a double windsor tie knot when wearing a spread collar shirt. But I didn't wear a spread collar shirt and the tie is made of thick silk, hence I didn't try the double...