or Connect

Posts by bubba04

They look a bit to big on you. Do you get any heel slip when you walk? If they are 10D's I could take them out of your hands....
Beautiful. Sooo wish it was a 10....
Awesome, I'll give them a try. Thank you guys! Edit: Speaking of Gianni's, I think I need to jump on that bandwagon based on pictures I've seen on this thread. I'm sure I'm the 1000th person asking this question, but how's the fit as compared to Lindricks? What would be considered a "good deal" for a new pair?
Gents-- where can I find quality waxed 52-54" boot laces to replace my Lindrick's? They're starting to look like they're on their last leg....
Not sure what the true intent of the tongue-in-cheek reply is -- particularly since my post was motivated by a surprisingly similar one by you not too many pages ago. Regardless, I wear the snot out of my Lindricks with very few fucks given for rough spots. Just thought someone might find my update useful for some reason.
Speaking of rough spots, here's what the side of my Lindricks on only one shoe looks like:
Guys, I'm fairly sure that MT has foregone keeping up with this thread in favor of their own "community" forum here.
Bastard. I had been eyeing that size 10 for days, and then it was gone. Well, wear them in good health!
^ indeed, this is what I did originally when I ordered my first shirt from them. I owned a PRL Regent shirt that did not fit me all that great at all but I really liked it overall, so I based my MT shirt measurements on that shirt adjusting all the dimensions to my liking and it turned out exactly how I had wanted. Naturally you will have further minor adjustments to make, but after 2-3 shirt orders, you should have it nailed. Today, after amassing well beyond 30 MT...