or Connect

Posts by bubba04

They look a bit to big on you. Do you get any heel slip when you walk? If they are 10D's I could take them out of your hands....
Beautiful. Sooo wish it was a 10....
Awesome, I'll give them a try. Thank you guys! Edit: Speaking of Gianni's, I think I need to jump on that bandwagon based on pictures I've seen on this thread. I'm sure I'm the 1000th person asking this question, but how's the fit as compared to Lindricks? What would be considered a "good deal" for a new pair?
Gents-- where can I find quality waxed 52-54" boot laces to replace my Lindrick's? They're starting to look like they're on their last leg....
Not sure what the true intent of the tongue-in-cheek reply is -- particularly since my post was motivated by a surprisingly similar one by you not too many pages ago. Regardless, I wear the snot out of my Lindricks with very few fucks given for rough spots. Just thought someone might find my update useful for some reason.
Speaking of rough spots, here's what the side of my Lindricks on only one shoe looks like:
Bastard. I had been eyeing that size 10 for days, and then it was gone. Well, wear them in good health!
^ Don't waste your breath on this thread, which might as well be renamed "Cheerleeding for Luxire". All less-than-stellar reviews will be lambasted, and heretics shunned. So much for objectivity...
Let me try a shorter version for those who think TL;DR on my previous long posts.My message to Luxire in a nutshell:My interpretation of how Luxire replied:My expectation of what die-hard Luxire fans here will reply with:Either way, thanks for listening, guys. I just needed to get it off my chest. Cheers!