or Connect

Posts by domenickb

I completely forgot I had a shirt order outstanding, which of course is finally ready and I have a balance to pay. If it was closer to the end of the month, I would likely hold out, but I hate leaving my tailor with balance outstanding for 2 weeks.
In
I'm 31 and I've been a customer of Arthur Inc and G. Tonino. I'm also not an old man of indiscriminate wealth nor a Jersey Shore extra. Both are perfectly reasonably priced for the quality you get and I cannot recommend them enough. Both shops only deal in custom / bespoke work. So if you're looking for a quick fix, it won't be the best bet. But if you have some time, they are both well worth a visit.
I only hang suits, dress shirts and pants. Everything else is folded, rolled or vacuum sealed and stored in a cryo-chamber.
Grabbed the wrong socks this morning.
Pics of the garment, or garments in question, would be appreciated.
I'm not a fan of black dress pants, but that's more my personal hang up. I really don't like wearing a shirt and tie with no jacket.
It also makes tanning the cheeks easier.
I would second Christopher Ward.
You know, I really like Le Firme. I've been there a few times and it's quite nice. But I can't ignore his shirt in that photo. Either he is standing very awkwardly, or that shirt does not fit him.