or Connect

Posts by abs82

Hey all, Looking for someone in Paris that would be willing to proxy a couple of jackets for me. Happy to provide more info if anyone is interested and also would be willing to return the favor if there is anything you need from NYC. PM me and Thanks!
Custom made varsity jacket by Draught Dry Goods (DDG) from F/W 2012. Limited edition (no longer produced). Check out that floral lining! Made in Portland, Oregon by the folks at Settlemier's. Really amazing craftsmanship. Details: Pendleton navy wool body Supple blue-grey leather sleeves Crazy-beautiful quilted floral lining. Size: MEDIUM (fits true to size - see measurements in pic and below) Measurements (Per DDG) Pit-to-pit (A): 24-25" Sleeve (B): 26" Shoulder...
Sandro says "Crafted from supple navy leather, Sandro's Perfect jacket is a staple addition to your wardrobe. Detailed with zip pockets and zips at the cuff, this biker-style jacket will infuse every look with a shot of the Parisian label's Gallic cool." Frankly this is just an awesome leather jacket. Worn by Robert Downey Jr. in the May 2013 issue of GQ. Fits like a glove in a really cool dark navy color that they call "Marine". Never been worn out and BRAND NEW WITH...
SORRY PLEASE DELETE
Brand new with tags Maison Martin Margiela X H&M navy waistcoat. This range sold out within hours of release and is a highly coveted re-edition of Margiela's Spring Summer 2009 suit waistcoat. Front 100% wool, back 100% rayon Sizing: UK 38R EUR 48 US 38R $59 shipped anywhere in the US (will ship elsewhere but please PM for shipping cost)
Just thought I'd put my two cents in here. I'd been in the market for a while now for a new pair of boots. I have the Wolverine 1000 Mile boot in rust and wanted to get something a little different. I recently purchased the Trench Boot with the Vibram sole (size 9.5 which is very TTS for most of my shoes - for comparison purposes I was a 9 in the Wolverines) and I absolutely LOVE them. They're amazingly comfortable and the quality is just bonkers as well. They've got...
Purchased these awesome Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylors and the Auckland Racer model - decided to keep the Auckland Racers so looking to pass these awesome kicks on to another SFer. Here's a little info on them: "Missoni's take on the Chuck Taylor consists of the traditional style with all premium updates. The upper is entirely made of Missoni woven textiles, with geometric patterns in greys and browns. The sneaker is lined in kelly green, contrasting off the warm...
SOLD! Thanks
Purchased this off of dizasta (his pics) a couple of months ago and loved it but never got around to wearing it because the sleeves ended up being a little tight for my arms. Just looking to get back what I paid. Really beautiful jacket in great condition for a great price. Winter lining is perfect for this weather! Measurements below. Price: $216 shipped (in the USA) Would be willing to ship internationally but please PM me for additional shipping cost. For those...
You know it, you love it...brand new with tags Pointer Brand chore coat in brown duck From Pointer's website: Pointer Brand Unlined Chore Coats are 100% cotton denim and look great on men and women. Made of lightweight brown duck, this coat has 4 patch pockets, one of which snaps, and it features polished nickel bottons down the front, on the pocket, and on the cuffs. Size is tagged "Small" but as you know these run large so perfect for someone who usually wears a...