or Connect

Posts by trueskills

People have said the gios usually go on sale around August, generally how low do they get and around what time in August? Late in the month? (so i know roughly when to pull the trigger) Because within the past few days the gios have started going on sale ~$150
yea, as in they arent hidden underneath the jacket..they dont flip up or anything
In that case, would the shirt possibly go better with a very casual black blazer, for a look to go out? Or do you all think it should be strictly for casual purposes only?
mostly happens when you dont button the top button, but is there a way to deal with it if it does peek out of your jacket from side view? is it generally a no-no to have it stick out in that way?
I recently bought a round collar shirt from PINK that fits quite nicely and all, but i was wondering what the general consensus on a dark shade shirt on a dark gray suit is. My suit is charcoal gray and the shirt is most close to a royal blue, possibly slightly darker. Its still too blue to be considered navy, but regardless, its on the darker side of blue. I put it on real quickly and tried to put on a brighter tie to try and counter the effect of it. i apologize that...
i have a pair of diesel 8sv jeans...pretty much brand new. never washed, only bought 2 months ago. if anyone has them in a 33 x 32 or even 33 x 34 in the same wash or is willing to buy them please contact me or post. i would also be willing to trade for a different thanaz wash in size 33 x 32 preferably but 33 x 34 acceptable.
i know this is one of those stupid sizing question, but obviously for raw denim you tend to size down a size, but people also say that the thin finns shrink quite a bit back down after washes...so should i be getting a true to size fit so that itll fit perfectly after a wash? or because im a borderline 32/33 should i play it safe and just get a 33
i know this is one of those stupid sizing question, but obviously for raw denim you tend to size down a size, but people also say that the thin finns shrink quite a bit back down after washes...so should i be getting a true to size fit so that itll fit perfectly after a wash? or because im a borderline 32/33 should i play it safe and just get a 33
do they mean that it is actually raw denim? im looking for a pair of thin finns from nudie jeans...but i don't want raw denim. im just looking for a regular stretch pair. i see a lot of them listed as "thin finn dry"...i was wondering if they mean that the wash is like that of the raw denim ones or if they are actually dry/raw? their website doesnt differentiate but i know for a fact that they have raw denim. or do all thin finns now just come in raw denim? edit so...