or Connect

Posts by stormin10

I picked up a vintage Jaeger LeCoultre womens watch a couple days ago, but, I know absolutely noting about it. I am hoping maybe somebody on here can help me with a model or a value. It is a small square womens watch; It has a (18k) gold case and buckle The watch is curently sitting on what loks to be the original Crocodile band It has a very nice looking blue MOP dial with two small hands that also appear to be gold It has the hang tag attached if that matter and the...
Sold...
I have a next to new Cartier Roadster mens watch I am interested in selling. I have had it about 7 months and it is guaranteed authentic. It is currently sitting on the optional Cartier burgundy Crocodile band and the Cartier deployment clasp. This watch is the "limited edition" with the black dial (non-chrono) and the white arabic numbers. This specific style has discontinued. Case materials: Stainless Steel Band material: Burgundy Crocodile Diameter: 43mm Water...
I am also interested, but need to know what they will fit?
It may have an interesting story, but I want that tie. Do any of you know when it was released?
SOLD
I feel I must point this out but, Prorsum is the highest-end line of Burberry. Unless there is a brand called Prorsum I am unaware of?
How do these compare to Randolph Engineering?
I did not really notice any damage. I am really interested. PM me your paypal
If he flakes, I want it.