or Connect

Posts by swaggerisaliability

Hi guys, I decided to take the plunge and ordered my first pair of Meermin's about two weeks ago from their website. However, the invoice still hasn't been sent to me. Is this normal? Any help would be appreciated!
I wish Carmina made RTW brown chelsea boots in Forest or Oscar. Not really a fan of the chiseled front of the Rain
Thanks for the help guys. I'm mainly referring to width in the toe box (sorry for being unclear in my previous post), so I might try to find a chelsea in Oscar. Is Forest basically the same as Rain except with a rounded tip? They look virtually identical everywhere else in the Skoak "last comparison" photos.
Hi guys, Carmina newbie here. I recently tried on a chelsea boot in Rain (courtesy of Steve at GF), but width-wise, it was a bit snug. Is Forest the last that's next up in width? Or would that be Oscar? Thanks in advance.
Hi guys, complete Carmina noob here. Any idea where I can find a pair of Carmina chelsea boots in brown calf or suede (possibly open to any shade of brown)? The usual suspects that came up from a search--Skoaktiebolaget, Armoury, etc.--only carry them in black calf. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Bump, still looking. Any conservative color (e.g. gray, brown) also works. Thanks, guys.
If you're a 11.5 by any chance, they have them here:http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-tarp-green-black-317279With shipping included, they're below retail.
eBay. This colorway was pretty popular when it came out and is pretty much sold out everywhere. Other colorways are available on a multitude of sites, though.
Just ordered these bad boys...don't think I've ever been this excited for a pair of shoes before.