or Connect

Posts by swaggerisaliability

Closed
Bump, still looking. Any conservative color (e.g. gray, brown) also works. Thanks, guys.
If you're a 11.5 by any chance, they have them here:http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-tarp-green-black-317279With shipping included, they're below retail.
eBay. This colorway was pretty popular when it came out and is pretty much sold out everywhere. Other colorways are available on a multitude of sites, though.
Just ordered these bad boys...don't think I've ever been this excited for a pair of shoes before.
Anybody know when TOJ's going to stop accepting orders?
To each his own. I have a navy peacoat, and, like your charcoal overcoat, it also goes with everything.
I'm surprised Borrelli is tier one. I had a Borrelli six-fold for the longest time, and I couldn't tie a decent looking knot with it to save my life. The material was also on the rigid side compared to all my other ties.
"I'm getting a black peacoat, since black can be worn with anything." I disagree; as is the case with suits, I find that a navy or charcoal peacoat is more versatile than a black one. Of course it depends on the person and his/her visual tastes, but I think black and brown look horrible together. There's a reason no one wears brown shoes with a tuxedo. On the other hand, black and brown both work with navy and charcoal. The peacoat is one of the staples of traditional...
Definitely Uniqlo Airism