or Connect

Posts by yayorc

Hey there - what were the pants originally sized at on the tag? Are they the regular or ludlow slim?
J.Crew's famous Ludlow suit jacket in two-button navy with a double vent. Worn a handful of times but never altered, I've lost some weight and shrunk down to a 38. Free shipping in the US.
Was cleaning out my closet in preparation for a new suit & tie job and found these still in the RRL shopping bag, never been worn, and likely never to, so I'm putting them up for grabs. Can ship overnight fedex if we can close a deal this week.
Have a gift card worth $650 usable at either store and could frankly use the cash. Will accept Paypal as gift and ship overnight FedEx on me.
sold.
Purchased in April at the Babour Soho store in NYC and worn only a handful of times. I just don't like the cut for me and wish I got a 34. Its still a classic, and great for fall/winter layering. Will ship overnight anywhere in the US for free.
Have a black mens Constable parka in Medium that I bought last season, but its really just too big and I should have gotten a small. Worn a couple of times, in great condition other than some fuzz on one velcro piece. Fits a 38-40" chest. Paid $450, looking for $400 which includes overnight shipping. http://www.canada-goose.com/products...nstable-parka/ This year's models are $525!!!!
Brand new, never worn, purchased form another SF user, and they turned out to be too small for me. Will ship overnight anywhere in the US for free. Sorry my pics suck, I have a crappy camera. WAIST: 31", INSEAM: 30", FRONT RISE: 10'', BACK RISE: 14.5'', OPEN LEG: 8.5''
Have a gift certificate to the store in NYC which mostly sells LVC product, looking to turn it into cash. Confirmed this is valid at any Levis retail store.
Shin problems can also result from tight calves. Try a long warm up and do some foam rolling.