or Connect

Posts by frankie_four

Price will include worldwide tracked and insured shipping by DHL pet & smoke free home 1. Lanvin Blazer or coat, navy - EU44 / US34 (fits like 46 or US36 $USD 350 > 300 > 275 > 225 obo Lanvin tech blazer in Lanvin'ish shiny finish. A lot of details like different layers on various parts of the coat or different stitches. Worn once for an occasion, dry cleaned and put back in a clothing bag in my closet. Pristine condition and will come with tag and spare buttons. Fits...
Up for sale is a never worn Thom Browne suit in size 1. I listed it last week on ebay, but the buyer did not pay. It has a dark grey colored light woolen outerface, but still suitable as a three season suit. The pant was hemmed by a TB tailor (grosgrain detail) and can be let out to it's original lenght. Don't be confused by the pictures, the pant has the typical straight cut on the slimmer side. measurement of the jacket shoulder: 45 cm pit to pit: 49 cm back: 70...
*pet and smoke free home *shipping the next day *price include tracked & insured shipping around the globe I offer an occasionally worn blue crash denim in size 29. It's unaltered and shows no signs of wear. It has a hook closure (I've worn it with a belt) with the "dior homme" tag on it. Made in Italy out of 100 % cotton. The denim is located in Germany and will be shipped tracked and insured to any destination (no additional fees for you). measurements: waist: 39 cm...
* item is new and unworn * pet and smoke free home * shipment will be made by DHL. Insured & Tracked 1. Norse Projects Camo printed cap - 50 € incl. shipping
* item is new and unworn * pet and smoke free home * shipment will be made by DHL. Insured & Tracked 1. BNWT Naked & Famous Weird guy denim in size 30 - 100 € incl. shipping Unaltered, no stains, no fading. BNWT.
Up for sale is a BNIB pair of Common Projects Tournaments from last AW 2011/12 season in size 41. Made out of black leather with inner brown leather lining. I received them a few days ago but I don't get along with their fit. Price will include PayPal fee and worldwide shipping (tracked and insured). If you have some other price in mind, don't hesitate to tell me your offer. They will come fully packed with box & dust bag & extra laces
send me your offers
send me your offers
send me your offers