or Connect

Posts by giraffe lookout

After a few months with these chinos and a few shirts, don't waste your time with Frank and Oak. Everlane, on the other hand, is fully on point with quality, service and price.
I just ordered a pair of chinos and a denim shirt from Frank and Oak. The whole experience has been really interesting. I had to ask for an invite to the site. They put me on a "waiting list" but told me I could get in right away if I referred people or posted about the site on social media. This is a clever marketing strategy but I'm not about to tell a bunch of random facebook connections I've made over the years about a site that I've never seen. Anyway, they emailed me...
Beautiful shoes
I'm from Northern Virginia but I lived in Portland, Oregon for like 8 years. DC is because there all these self-proclaimed foodies and decent restaurants are so hard to get into but the quality of food is usually not what it is elsewhere and doesn't tend to be very creative. On the other hand, the average level of education is much higher here and people are much more with it in regard to politics and current events etc. I'd also say that with the exception of SanFran,...
Has anyone ever used waterproofing wax on their denim. This says it won't leave residue but I actually think it would be more interesting if it did. Also, if anyone has used waterproofing wax like this, what's the difference between using it on a brand new pair of dry denim versus a pair that has been worn and faded? http://store.kaufmann-mercantile.com/collections/new-items/products/canvas-waterproofing-wax
I do this with running shoes all the time because I know what I like and tend to buy at a steep discount when I buy them.
Have you ever noticed that all their models are the same exact size and weight. Seemed like they just picked 6' 165lbs with a size 40 suit as their default and never change it for the specific models.
So funny to see this. I quit listening to Phish back in like 96 when Fishman still wore a tie-dyed dress to all their concerts. I think Page looks good (the guy on the far right.)
Yeah it sounds like you might want to mix it up. Maybe try jumping rope for 10-15 minutes instead of the 1.5 miles on the treadmill. Running outside would also be an option.