or Connect

Posts by jbresler

interested in black or grey. Pics and measurements would be great.
You can find a very nice second hand Breguet Type XX for ~$3000, maybe slightly more. You have the movement (Lemania), the history (google it if you don't know) and the versatility. Plus, if you care about that kind of thing, you have the panache that very few marques, especially the more mainstream brands, lack.
I spent 6 months in Hong Kong 2 years ago and tried a variety of tailors. I had excellent results from David at Mandarin Tailor. He recently moved from TST (Tsim Sha Tsui, where most of the tailors are) to Central. http://www.mandarintailor.com/ Also, if you are in the market for any leather goods, including custom shoes (I got a gorgeous pair of custom ostrich loafers), check out Maylin in the peninsula shops. Prices are surprisingly reasonable.
Just want to say to anyone on the fence that these are gorgeous. I bought the pair from last week (8.5D), and am very happy I did. They do run about 1/2 a size big, but they fairly narrow.
Pics of the BV soles? relative fit compared to say, Tod's?
52 EU 42US Tan or Black, Burberry, Aquascutum (british), or similar. Buyer for sure