or Connect

Posts by mikesduc

Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 These are shell, correct? Yes, they are shell.
Quote: Originally Posted by airportlobby That's a hard to find shoe, but not my size. Where did they originally come from? Not sure where they originally came from. I bought them new from Greekgeek. Very nice but I'm just a boot guy. If I can sell them I'm going for the next run of the Plaza wingtip boot from LS.
Alden Whiskey Longwings size 10D for your consideration: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=160198
Sorry,Didn't mean to jack this thread
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Wingtips with jeans is just plain stupid. Any leather soled boot will look better than just about any leather soled shoe. Longwings with jeans look great IMO. Just sayin'...
Back up for sale.
i agree in general about black shell being meh. the jumpers are one of the few exceptioms to that. i really like the pt boots above and it came down to those and the jumpers. enjoy your boots!
My Aldens: New Jumper boots on parade.
I just got the "jumper boots" in black shell from LS and all I can say is WOW! They are my favorite Aldens. Forget patina, forget aging, these things are badass straight out of the box. If there was ever a boot that was better in black this has to be a contender. Think Grandpa meets Alex in A Clockwork Orange. Pics to follow. Thanks again Tom!
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude i wanted the black jumper boots ... i thought they were sold out Long story. Suffice to say that Tom is a true gentleman.