or Connect

Posts by mikesduc

Bump. Please buy these jeans.
Internet. Try living in West Virginia. You become intimate with the net. On the other hand my brother lives in Brooklyn so when I visit I try on as much as possible for size reference.
Worn one time. Brand new. 110.00 USD shipped.
Bump for pics.
Sda D1002
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 Not with socks I hope. Black dress socs cause I like to feel as much as I can through the pegs. Its pretty bad.
Churchill because his personal philosophies have influenced me greatly In a nutshell,when he was reelected PM during the depths of WWII he stated that a great weight was lifted from his shoulders because he was now in a position to do something about the situation. Most people would carry that responsibility as a burden, but his confidence was so great that it relieved him of the burden of impotence in the situation. A great way to look at our lives in general. It is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 I dunno, maybe you could wear that out with a nice pair of Chelseas? Or maybe some adidas all stars? Then you'd be good to go. Maybe you'd start a new trend? When I'm at the racetrack I actually wear birkenstocks with that suit on. Its scary.
I guess we should define what is meant by "riding" and what you want out of a jacket. I want the absolute best protection I can get and looks second. But looks do...
I just got these from BIG yesterday and they are too small. I can't return them because they have been soaked. Asking 200.00 shipped. Measurements Waist...