or Connect

Posts by mikesduc

Tom, They are not really low-rise compared to a lot of SF jeans but they are compared to the jeans you've probably been wearing and that the people around you are used to seeing. Once you get used to it you'll never go back to wearing "normal" rise jeans again. These are just different and IMO better. BTW, my 33's will be here Thursday. I can't wait. Edit: Just tell them they don't know shit and that it's a SuFu thing. Then walk away secure in the fact you are a...
I think I have OCD. Japanese denim in particular is a good fit for me in that regards. No pun intended.
Rogue Dead Guy Ale.
Quote: Originally Posted by m@T Thinking Ill try to snipe this opinions? I don't have any experience with that type of armor but pesonally I don't like the idea of armor in the front on a street bike. I may be wrong but I don't see the necessity of it and it seems like it would get in your way if you're tucking in at all. If you are on a dirt bike front armor is a great idea however.
Quote: Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife it's like LSD-----not great everday, but nice every so often to clear out the cobwebs!!! Do I sense a GD/Garcia Fan?
Everything but clothes and motorcycles and my kids.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD I got over the idea of washing them. I just don't do it anymore. +1 on that. I do however put a light starch on them which acts as a dirt screen and makes it easy to brush ant dirt right off. I don't worry about the inside cause I apparently don't stink and I'm not worried about my own germs. I do shower every day and am meticulous about my personal hygiene and grooming so maybe that's why I'm not worried...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Checks Great thread. I actually like my mother-in-law; it's my wife's mother-in-law that we have problems with. Classic! I'm in the same boat. My best friend has a MIL that would get along with yours gangbusters. Maybe we could have a new reality series: Trading Mothers-in-Law. It would make Trading Spouses look like child's play.
I second supporting BIG and SE. I'm partial to BIG because I've been there several times and really like those guys. I've ordered a pair of samurai s5000's and Fullcount 1108's even though I don't EVEN need them. It's corny but these guys deserve our support where it counts-their wallets. These guys bring something to the table that is worth supporting. So buy some denim today! Mike
Does anybody own a pair of these? I've searched and can't find any info. I would love a quick description of the fit. i.e. slim, regular, full; are the tapered and do they run big or small? Thanks for any help.