or Connect

Posts by mikesduc

sold
sold
Another B and V for sale. Also purchased at Barneys. Worn approx 20 times. Very different shoe. 300.00 USD
For Sale Used Bettanin and Venturi size 9 (10 US) chukkas purchased at Barneys. Retail approx 1200. 200 USD shipped in US. Worn approx 25 times. I just don't have much opportunity to wear these anymore and they are awesome shoes. If you feel the price is unreasonable feel free to say so.
sold
I've been so busy that I forgot I even had these for sale. The black have sold but I still have the #8's. So if anyone is interested....
I'll take 'em. Already have a pair and always wished I'd gotten another.
you have PM
10 pairs or so. Sda 103 in 33 and 34 alltime favorites. SDA 1002, 105,1293 and xmas 06? Samurai 5000VX , Oni Blue PBZ 005, Fullcount 1108 103's and Sammies most worn by far.
can't begin to decide AF53 #8 or Indy #8. Can somebody tell me why I should choose one or the other? They would be almost exclusively worn with jeans i.e SDA, Samurai etc. The stray chino now and then. I know its personal preference but I can't decide and this is my last purchase for a while. Kids are killing my shoe budget.