or Connect

Posts by mikesduc

I want this shirt gone. One of you vultures needs to jump on it. 80 USD shipped in the US.
See above. Revised neck msmts.
sold. thanks SF
Neck is 15.25 Revise that to 15.5. I measure to the middle of the buttonhole before. My apologies.
Quote: Originally Posted by gumercindo mike, are you regularly a 15.5 neck? I am too and find the Barba necks a smidge too tight. The rest is great, but the neck doesn't quite work. I've been tempted to try the 15.75 but not sure if the sleeves will be too long. Same for me. 15.75would do the trick. Pit to pit 21.5 shoulder 17.5 sleeve 25.5 IMO it fits more like a 38 than a 39.
sold
Washed and worn maybe 10 times. Little bit of whiskering bu very faint. Nice summer jeans. Very soft Zimbabwe cotton. 90.00 USD shipped in the US. If you like twisted seams you will love these. Crazy amount of twist. Waist 34 Thigh 11.5 Knee 8.75 Hem 8.25 Inseam 31
For sale an incredible wallet. Retail 450 USD. Lightly used. Pics are when wallet was new. If there is any interest I will post current pics. Selling for 250 USD shipped.
I've been informed that my price is on the high side so I will relist at 200 USD. Mike
I've been informed that my price is on the high side so I will relist at 300 USD. Mike