or Connect

Posts by datsunfan

I've found one with the same label and liner. I was never ever able to determine more about it, but it certainly felt like it was well made.
I've never had any problems with items arriving there. I had a buyer on ebay who didn't want to pay the import duties/taxes and refused delivery (coincidentally on a Bottega Veneta bag). The buyer was very apologetic about it and offered to pay the shipping and cancel the transaction. I got the bag back a month later because USPS waits until they have a full load of deliverable packages before sending them back. It doesn't matter how the package was sent originally.I hope...
Up for sale is a Polo by Ralph Lauren "Russell Patch Pocket" madras sportcoat in size 40R. This jacket was made in Italy by Corneliani of a cotton madras fabric. The jacket features patch waist pockets, three-button front, and lightly padded shoulders. The lapel rolls to the middle button. There is pick stitching throughout. Price $350 shipped CONUS or offer. International buyers send me a PM for shipping quote. Measurements Half Chest (pit-to-pit): 21.5" Shoulder:...
Up for sale are 31 new-with-tags ties. More photos(including close-ups) can be found here. If you need a different view I'd be happy to provide more photos. All prices included shipping within the US. Offers welcome for multiple ties. 1) Tom Ford dark grey and silver woven houndstooth tie. 55% silk/45% wool. Made in Italy. Lined 3-fold. MSRP $235. Measurements: 3 5/8" W X 59" L Price: $125 shipped CONUS or offer. International PM for shipping quote. SOLD 2) Tom Ford...
1) NWT Band of Outsiders blue oxford in size BoO 2. MOP buttons. Back box pleat with rear darts. Single front chest pocket. Curved hem. Made in USA. MSRP $220. ]Price $125 shipped CONUS. International buyers PM for shipping cost. SOLD Can get more of these in BoO 1 and 3. Measurements Neck – 16.5” Shoulder – 18.5” Pit-to-pit- 20” Sleeve- 26” from shoulder seam (34” from center of back) Length(from Bottom of collar)– 28” Width at second button(from bottom)- 18.5” Width...
Up for sale is a pair of new-with-tags Naked & Famous WeirdGuy jeans. These jeans were made in Canada of 13 oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric. This fabric contains 90% cotton and 10% stainless steel metal yarn; this gives the fabric a wavy texture. Low rise tapered leg. Price : $250 OBO shipped CONUS. International buyers PM me for shipping cost. Measurements Half waist: 17" Inseam: 32" Front rise: 10.5" Rear rise: 14" Thigh width(measured at 1" below crotch seam):...
Up for sale is a pair of new-with-tags Naked & Famous WeirdGuy jeans. These jeans were made in Canada of 13 oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric. This fabric contains 90% cotton and 10% stainless steel metal yarn; this gives the fabric a wavy texture. Low rise tapered leg. Price : $250 OBO shipped CONUS. International buyers PM me for shipping cost. SOLD Measurements Half waist: 17" Inseam: 32" Front rise: 10.5" Rear rise: 14" Thigh width(measured at 1" below crotch seam):...
1) Polo Ralph Lauren burnt orange and white ribbon belt. Made in China. Size small (37" long not including buckle). Retail $45. 2 Available. Price $15 shipped CONUS or offer. International PM for shipping quote. 2) Polo Ralph Lauren purple and yellow ribbon belt. Made in China. Size small (37" long not including buckle). Retail $45. Price $15 shipped CONUS SOLD 3) Riggs & Bancroft orange, green, yellow and white ribbon belt. Made in New England. Size medium(43" long not...
Found this vintage Ho Aloha Hawaiian shirt. It has interesting metal buttons and pick-stitching. It's untagged, but probably a size small or extra small and available. [[SPOILER]] Also, found these loafers. [[SPOILER]]
drop on 4/15