or Connect

Posts by nightmair

It is worse than people think to have a big penis. As much as girls say they like big dicks, or guys say they like tight vaginas, when you have a dick that is very large, 9" long and 6" circumfrence, most girls find it to be too big.
years ago i was american trad, wearing polo shirts, chinos, bermuda shorts, button downs and sweaters, and boat shoes. huge change to now
feel like a cheepskate compared to everone else, 110 on myself no wine
What?
1, where to kop? online if you know your size in store if yoyu do not 2, what shoes i usually love to buy? casual shoes and dress shoes depending on what i need 3, how much per pair of shoes would you like to pay for ? 100 to 150 dollars 4,how many shoes do you have in your room so far ? 8 total with me 11 total 5, when you will throw a old shoes? i only throw away shoes trhat are really destroyed and cannot be...
Normally things that are marketed for the brand cost more.
Yes, and the amazing thing is, Japan could really do it.
Never said that the problem was in the race of the users, you know there are white south africans. Its just the culture is different from most others in regards to obnoxious horns. In reference to Davidko19, how long does something take to become a part of a culture, now we are in the 2010's, that's coming upon 20 years.
It only works if everyone is hurt the same if something comes out, if someone has noting to lose they will tell.
If you are 1.65 cm tall, you are short as hell, "about half this quote", you mean 1.65 m. Also just take the photo to the salon.