or Connect

Posts by swayze

A great opportunity for a young professional to stock up their suit wardrobe for a song. All suits listed have been worn less than 10 times. I'm on the tail end of a weight loss journey and these guys don't fit me anymore. Up first is a 42S single-breasted 2-button charcoal suit from Baroni. 150S wool, peak lapels, ticket pocket, and double vented - standard suit from the Wizard of Aahs. Pants are flat front. Asking $65 shipped in...
Double breasted, belted khaki trench made by Whaling Mfg. Co. in the USA. Per tags on the coat, the shell is machine washable. Includes zip-out faux fur lining. There are no tags with detail on the material used for either the shell or lining. I purchased this last fall but it was too large for me even after tailoring. Tagged 42S but please review the measurements below. Asking $100 Shipped in the CONUS Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 24" Shoulder: 20" Waist (measured at...
Received my links today and love them. Will be ordering more!
If you're in the northern burbs, I'd suggest talking to Carlo: http://carlomastertailor.com/ He's old school from Portugal and did quite a bit of work for me when I lived in the area. While I never had him make a suit for me, his custom shirts were spectacular and very reasonably priced ($125). Block out some time on the schedule if you go visit him - he loves to talk about his trade with customers who actually appreciate the craft. If you're looking for an...
I'm interested in the Melrose in walnut but unable to PM (long time lurker, finally signed up after seeing these available ). Would love to see pics in the thread or via PM.